Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moms of Boys! Get These :)

We just found out that one of our twins is a boy and I had been shopping this weekend and found peepee teepees. Have any of you girls seen this? I am so getting them this time around, having had two little boys previously who just loved to pee all over the place (especially in their own faces!) They featured them on Regis and Kelly as new mom stocking stuffers! You just take the diaper off, put the cloth teepee over the peepee and if they pee, no big deal and no mess. They are reusable and machine washable, too. I believe they come in a pack of five.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had them but never used them. It was just one more step in the whole diaper changing process. My son has only peed without a diaper twice in his life so it wasn't a real issue for us. Congrats on your twins!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 boys and I think I only got peed on once in total! After the first one I knew what it looked like when a wee was coming iykwim - plus I always put the new nappy underneath the baby before the old one comes off and then whisk the old one away and the new one's right there and there's always something to hand to hold over the vital area if an accident does happen!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here! I've never been peed on and I have 3 boys as well. I change my kids bums all around the house so it's just too much of a PITA to have stuff all around for pee changes....plus we do a lot diaper free time here and a little bit off pee doesn't bug me too much! LOL I'm a minimalist though and to me it's just another thing to sell to a mom!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BTW...they don't tend to pee in their face....especially if you leave them intact xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My son only did that the first month and we just put a burp cloth over him while changing his diaper.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    BTW...they don't tend to pee in their face....especially if you leave them intact xo
    My boys are how their father is. It is non-negotiable for us.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Same here! I've never been peed on and I have 3 boys as well. I change my kids bums all around the house so it's just too much of a PITA to have stuff all around for pee changes....plus we do a lot diaper free time here and a little bit off pee doesn't bug me too much! LOL I'm a minimalist though and to me it's just another thing to sell to a mom!
    I most definitely wouldn't use them around the house, but in the early months when out and about running errands or whatnot, I'd rather throw a little something over them then have to change a whole outfit due to pee. They aren't that expensive, either.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Open the diaper and let the air hit them for a second or two and then put the diaper back down,if they are gonna pee its usually in the begining of the change.A cloth or wipe works wonders also.I wouldnt waste your money.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We always just used a burp cloth or wipe to cover!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast