Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy and Girl Names!

DS1 - I knew from the time I was very young that I would use James for my first sons middle name. After my 18wk and 20wk US and learning I was having a boy I had James listed as the only middle name. My hubby had said that it has been a family tradition to use the grandpas first name for the middle name of the child. So hubby said lets use James Thomas. I felt it was ok because my Grandpa James had passed away 9 year before so it would not mess with his Jewish Naming Beliefs.

DS2 - Because James got the middle name of one grandpa I felt that this son should get my dad's name Timothy. Our only problem was deciding between Anthony and Charles which were my husbands grandpas. Charles Timothy sounded better to us.

THING 3 - We want another family name for both first and middle... Henry, Frank, and Anthony are the boys names. Hope, Madeleine, and Ashlynn for the first name and Deborah, Libby, Lucy, Mary, Loiuse, and Rose for a middle name. If a girl hubby wants to name it Deborah Ann after his mom, but she said no.
    What names sound good together?

So far Henry is the only name my hubby likes for a boy.
    For a girl we like Madeleine Louise and if twin girls the second one will be Ashlynn (Hope or Rose).
    Last edited by purplepoet20; May 23rd, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Madeline Louise sounds nice, will you call her maddy for short? you could change the spelling to Madelyn? maybe the changes the name too much though from madeLINE to madeLYN?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Madeleine was the way my husbands great-great-grandma's name was spelled so we are thinking of keeping it that way. Madeleine Louise sounds good together with our last name.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; May 23rd, 2011 at 06:28 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

familiesr4ever
    I like Madeline Rose or Madeline Ann.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the name Hope it's on my list, it's less common and suits nicely with your boys names