Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE Molly so would go with that

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both are sweet but I slightly prefer Molly.
    Love My 4

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys! To be honest, I think we're going to end up going with Maggie. It just feels right in my gut. Feels like I've been waiting and praying for Maggie for a long time. Next question for you lovely girls-the spelling of Margot. I like it with the "t". My husband likes Margo. What do you think??
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Thanks guys! To be honest, I think we're going to end up going with Maggie. It just feels right in my gut. Feels like I've been waiting and praying for Maggie for a long time. Next question for you lovely girls-the spelling of Margot. I like it with the "t". My husband likes Margo. What do you think??
    I like both Molly and Maggie but also slightly prefer Maggie and if it were me I like the spelling Margot! without a T I almost thought I read mango hehe
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i prefer maggie and she seems to have always been maggie all the time you've been here and waiting.

With regards to the spelling i would spell it literally the way you want it pronounced (if its any different where you are from). In england both would be pronounced the same but if you asked me to write the name without the choices i would have written it margot as i think thats more traditional - but then i am spelling my little girls name (if she is still a she) the french way as i don't like the english spelling - so if you have a preference go with that, she's your little lady.

I am always being asked how boys' names are spelt even though they are traditional and very english - i think there are so many names around now and all differnet variations on the same name people ask anyway
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both are great names, but im partial to Maggie, so thats my vote.

That would be incredibly adorable, though if your dad had a little nn just for her and called her Molly though, even if her name was Maggie. It could be like their little "thing". It would also give you the best of both worlds.
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both a really nice but I like Maggie more. It's a bit early twentieth century which I really like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12