Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh exactly! Yes! And nothing feels special enough for this little girl you waited so long for!

Like I said, my little girl was already several hours old, and we had decided on a "just in case" name but I didn't really like it much at all, and then (I'm not making this up, either!!) a beam of sunlight came through the window and shone on her face and all of a sudden I knew "This baby is Susannah" and then that was it, it was all over LOL.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes SoFullofHope, EmberRose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh exactly! Yes! And nothing feels special enough for this little girl you waited so long for!

Like I said, my little girl was already several hours old, and we had decided on a "just in case" name but I didn't really like it much at all, and then (I'm not making this up, either!!) a beam of sunlight came through the window and shone on her face and all of a sudden I knew "This baby is Susannah" and then that was it, it was all over LOL.
    Oh I love that! I hope something like that happens where it just clicks and I'm like yes thats it thats her name because right now I'm still so up in the air!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So my beautiful girl decided to come 5 weeks early! We still had no name picked out but at the last minute we landed on the name Macey Faith. It was the only name that we could agree on and I really do love it but I have already had two people make a comment about the department store... did I make a mistake or is it a cute name? I just feel like it fits so well in our family but maybe I'm wrong... I'm also very emotional having just had a baby

6. Likes 4blue2pink, Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Macey Faith is beautiful i am so sorry you've had comments her name is 100% your choice it isnt up to anyone else to comment unless you ask for their opinion!! if you love her name thats all that matters.
    i love Macey i dont think the store matters at all, there are plenty of shops and brands that use people's names and i dont think it makes the name unusable!! few examples i can think of off the top of my head.. Zara, Chanel, Levi, Ann (Summers!!) Spencer (Marks & Spencer), River (Island), the list is huge!! you arent naming after the store/brand it just happens to share the name

Zara was used by Princess Anne for her daughter (the retailer came first) so if "store names" are good enough for royalty.. stick the haters and enjoy every second with your precious baby girl
    now 6blue5pink

8. Likes EmberRose liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!! I really do love it it's just hard hearing what other people think sometimes. Especially right after having a baby lol! It fits her though and we are happy so your right thats all that matters! I just dont want that to be the first thing people think of when they hear her name but I'm gonna have to get over that I think.

10. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sadly those kinds of people will comment on names no matter what, too common, too unusual, too long, too short, too unisex, too old-fashioned, too modern etc trust me they will find an issue with every.single.name!! except the names they chose for their kids of course. ignore all negative comments Macey is perfect, it suits her and you and your dh love it which means its the perfect name xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just too add im not in the US and we dont have the Macey's stores here but the name was familiar as soon as i read your post and ive just realised why.. singer Macy Gray amazing voice!! my mum used to listen to her a lot when i was little xx
    now 6blue5pink

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Macey is a really cute name!!! Congrats on your little girl!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IT is just a cute name! Adorable! And it's been a name for quite a while now, those people need to get with the times.

I have sons named Wyatt and Clark and everyone was like "Wyatt Earp?" "Clark Kent?" Some people just can't shut their mouths! And my 4th boy is named...drum roll...Marshall and yes people did still say "Like the department store??" LOLOLOL It's just one of those annoying things people do sometimes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are amazing thank you so much! I'm going to try and not let it get to me because I love her name and I'm just so glad she is finally here even if she scared the heck out of me and came so early I finally have my girl and I just want to enjoy her and not worry about what anyone says or thinks. Side note... does anyone have any tips on increasing my milk supply?? I'm struggling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast