Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also in a conservative town in Alberta, Canada of 15,000 people so I don't think the top 100 US names apply in this situation. Plus, I homeschool
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think all the names you picked are very unique, which adds to their charm. I have heard of Rosilyn but not often, and the other names are even less well known, so I think you are in the clear! The thing I like about them is they have a very classic/antique feel, and remind me of the names of goddesses in Greek myths.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So strange Delfine is on my list too ive never heard anyone like it either i thought i was the only one,my DH doesnt like it because he thinks they will be teased with dolphin but i think delfine not delfina IMO and seraphine or seraphina i too but its kind of close to my name

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Updated in first post! Thanks for all your help, ladies!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doula - I didn't realise that you had made the name up! Did you write a post on Nameberry because somebody had a poll on there and one of her options was Felina!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it!! Great choice. I liked saying it aloud, too--it rolls off the tongue. I am glad you were able to find the perfect name!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z- I searched for it on Google after writing it down...I came up with a few sites. Some saying it was derived from feline- "cat like" or "stealthy". I found out it's a town near Barcelona, Spain. I searched Nameberry and found about 6 different pages mentioning the name but no one had really picked it for their daughter. I was so surprised it wasn't a bit more popular, tbh. I knew it had to be a name already...just wasn't sure where it came from etc. I've seen it spelled Faleena as well but I prefer Felina. It's not in my name books either. Strange. I don't think I would have come across this name just using name sites etc so I'm glad I sat down and started having fun with names
    Thanks girls!! I'm excited to see her and be able to make sure it suits her!!

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM I think Felina is lovely! I don't know anyone with the name but have seen it here in the US as a brand of lingerie.

Congrats on finding a name It is so hard ... we're still undecided. I know you know (and many moms here know) but it gets tougher to keep coming up with yet another boy/girl name when you feel like you've already exhausted the ones you liked!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lingerie!! LOL! Hilarious! Oh well...atleast it's lingerie and not a toilet cleaning company

Oh I hear you on the name decisions for girl/boy #3..... It was torturous with DS3 I had zero names I liked and because we were team green, I was just hoping we wouldn't need a boys name. So for 4 days we laid around, looking at name sites, looking through books....we basically found one that we both liked, sounded ok with our 2boys, and went with it. My first is Grayson and my second is Hudson so we were torn as to whether we would continue the trend or break it. We continued it and went with Harrison....is it bad that we were watching Indiana Jones when we decided on it???LOL (His nick name is Indy).
    We were also stuck on middle names(had already gone through family members that we truly love and would want to name after and there wasn't a name we like) so later that night we were watching the comedy channel....Do you know Dane Cook? Yeah...his middle name is Dane...LOL!! Poor third boy Now I actually love his name, so I guess it all works out Good luck B!!!! It'll come to you!!
    Last edited by DoulaMama; January 22nd, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Our beautiful is here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BEAUTIFUL NAME!!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123