Thread: Hair Products

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hair Products

Reply to this thread with your favorite hair products.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have curly, frizzy hair try Kinky Curly. It is amazing!

http://www.kinky-curly.com/

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I have got to try that! My curls have been driving me nuts lately. I just got Making Waves and I'm liking it so far, but I just found out that he's closing down so I'll need something for when my supply is out (I have an awesome SIL that is a wonderful cosmotologist. She gets me deals on the fancy stuff!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that I wear my hair straight I don't use any products but if I curl my hair then I just use a little hairspray.

Some of my favorite shampoos and conditioners are Bumble and Bumble, Kerastase(sp?), Redken, and Aveda
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Curly sexy hair mousse is good for curly hair but you HAVE to use a diffuser. If I wear my hair curly, air drying looks like a$$.

That Garnier oil in the small green bottle that looks like a mini soap dispenser is good for straightening curly hair. Since beginning to do that, I have learned that your brush really does make a difference!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh a diffuser is a must with curly hair! I would look like a lion if I didn't use a diffuser! LOL!

I also love my paddle brush and it will be a sad day when I have to get a new one! I do hate how I have to straighten my hair with a brush before I straighten it with a straightner.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been using Dove shampoo and cond. I can never tell a difference from pricier brands vs. cheaper with hair.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use and love all of these:

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector
    Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
    TreSemme Heat Tamer Spray
    TreSemme No Frizz Shine Spray
    CHI Shine Infusion Polishing Spray
    Garnier Sleek and Shine Deep Conditioner

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CHI Silk Infusion for straightening and defrizzing my hair... I could not live without it!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!