Thread: Makeup

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Makeup

Reply to this post with your favorite makeup finds.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use Benefit Makeup. I love it! I especially love "High Beam" to highlight my eyes.
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use that too LL, not on a regular basis, I cant afford it, lol. But I have it for if im going out anywhere nice.
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Old school-Coty powder!

coty-powder_300.jpg
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lately I love Laura Mercier! Great stuff! Don't love the price though....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch! View Post
    Lately I love Laura Mercier! Great stuff! Don't love the price though....
    I use alot of Lmercier too. Its the best stuff. The primer and tinted moisturizer are amazing. Bare minerals powder foundation is great and Lancome definicils mascara is the best mascara in the world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love MAC Studio Fix powder, it's a foundation powder, so I just swipe it on and go. But I do love Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, that is good stuff, although it is indeed expensive. I used to be a makeup artist back in my days right out of college (I worked for Stila), and all of the big time makeup artists are all about the good old Maybelline mascara in the pink and green tube. I did just buy the new Million Lashes one, can't remember what brand, but it's in a gold tube, and it ROCKS.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought the Temptu airbrush makeup system this summer and it is the best quality makeup I have ever used. With using the air compressor and sprayer, 100% of the product goes straight to your face. None of it gets lost in brushes or or rubbed into the palm of your hands. Great color matching too with lots of foundations, blushes, bronzers and highlighters to choose from!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE MAC studio fix fluid foundation, can't live without it. I can't live without their fluidline eye liner either! I love NARS orgasm blush. Christian Dior has great eye shadows and lip gloss. For my eyelashes, I usually wear fake ones because my lashes are pretty pathetic, but if I am going to wear just mascara I like Diorshow Blackout.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com