Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone get flu like symptoms before their BFP?

I am 9dpo and have been feeling like crud the past couple of days and tonight it seems to have gotten worse. Basically all I have is achy back, sore boobs, on and off crampy,and I just feel like I have been hit like a truck. I am probably just getting sick, but I was just wondering if anyone had this and got their BFP?
    Last edited by Navywife620; October 24th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES! Both times. And with all of the combined months of overanalyzing pg symptoms I never thought of that as one. But a couple of days before both of my bfp's I thought I was getting sick- a sort of hit-by-a-truck feeling that lifted after a day or two. Fingers crossed for you!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am glad it can be a sign. I have never had this and I thought I was just grabbing at straws and going crazy over here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt get any symptoms that i noticed, but the absence of AF like symptoms should have been a sign for me, i tested 1 day after AF was due and got the shock of my like BFP.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup I felt fluish before my BFP this time around :-)
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, i did.
    But i did actually HAVE a flu whilst ovulating, so wether it was a pregnancy symptom, or the residue of my actual flu I will never know
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I am starting to think its an actual flu.. I ended up getting a low grade fever last night. and my head is pounding today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you a Navy. The 2ww is rotten enough without having to contend with the 'flu too. I hope that it's your body's way of allowing a sticky little bean to fully implant....
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!