Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP but I have AF right now

Ok, so I decided to test with an IC test before taking clomid tonight just to be on the safe side. The faintest line came up so I was quite surprised as I have AF and it is full normal flow, not just spotting.

I just popped out to get a get a FRER and have a strong line after about 1.5 - 2 hour hold. I would be 15dpo today.
    Attachment 31983
    I was due for a blood test at the FS Tuesday so I could try to get there tomorrow (although tricky as I'm taking DS1 to an appointment).

I just can't feel happy as I'm sure it is already doomed to miscarry if I am bleeding now! The only similar thing like this is when I got pregnant in 2010 and I had brown spotting then a late BFP and it was a blighted ovum.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should get a blood test to chek your beta levels as soon as possible. Wish things could go easier xoxo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

3. Likes purple liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh purple I really hope your bleeding stops as that is a strong line for a 2 hour hold. Everything crossed that this ends happily.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

5. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I'm worried it could be ectopic as it seems quite common to be ectopic and get a period still.

I think I better stay away from google!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everything turns out ok Purple. Lots of women have bleeding in early pregnancy. My own cousin didn't find out she was pregnant till she was over 8 weeks because she says she had a totally normal period!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As hard as it is definitely try and stay away from Google. I'm guessing bw will be first port of call? Be great if you can get your first draw tomorrow so hopefully you'll know after Wednesdays draw whether things may be looking up or not. There is nothing worse than being in limbo. As essnce said (hi essnce - *wave) enough women experience bleeding during pregnancy that they can make a TV show out of it ('I didn't know I was pregnant' is the name - just in case you hadn't heard of it)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX Purple!! I had bleeding with my DS3, but it was after I had my BFP. I think it was around 5w mark.

I also had a BFP with my chemical. I was 14dpo and had strong lines on a FRER and even a digital test. My doc said that the blood can cause a false positive to occur. However, my beta was high around 101, I believe. It went down to 89 two days later.

I'm hoping and praying that it all works out Purple!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a full on 5 day period (I thought so anyway) and ended up with a baby 9 months later.

I was SHOCKED at my ultrasound to see a baby on the screen instead of just a blob LOL. She was like "I think you're a little further along than you think."
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this is a stick bfp, purple! So hard not knowing and having to wait! Really hope this is it for you!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Proud mama to2012 2013 swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks.. I got my blood taken this morning. She did say we need to make sure it is in the right spot when I said I was concerned it was eptoptic. I'm still bleeding exactly like a normal period.

I hope I'm one of those ones that has a period and then a normal pregnancy but I think it is more likely to result in miscarriage so I'm going to assume that is what will happen (but I will avoid drinking and the other stuff to be avoided in pregnancy still).

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast