Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP after first HT cycle !

Hi guys , I have been on here for years, in gender before that and never thought i would actually have a go at HT . I joined forums like these when pregnant with my 3rd boy in 2008. I was in a due date group after my sway with my fourth child in 2013 but once I found out he was another boy and a lot of the group was getting their dg I took a break.

fast forward and he will be 4 in a couple of days!
    I am in Australia and was always going to go to potter but that would have meant another couple of years of saving so i took a gamble after some other girls from Australia were successful at Team Miracle in Cyprus . I am 35 .
    I had 10 eggs retrieved, 7 mature and 2 that were put in solution to mature them. one no good. I had 7 at day of testing and had 3 healthy pgd tested AA GIRLS! two were hatching and one about to so i transferred 2 hatching on november 4th 2017 (have one in the freezer) on 6 days post 5 day transfer i was naughty and POAS it was positive! tests got stronger and beta on 11dp5dt was 497 and 13dp5dt was 1139. my nausea and tiredness is out of control and i am freaking out that two took!
    I thought it best as so far from home to put two back and hope that one or two took but I'm nervous for my scan in a week and a bit ill be 7w5d waiting till then cos i want to be able to see heartbeat better. I have not had a miscarriage before thankfully but im so scared of it happening now ......

anyway just wanted to speak where i know its acceptable and have support during the time i am waiting

I will update after the scan of course but if any one has anything to chat about while i'm waiting that would be great ps i am over the clexane injections but all for a worthy cause. agressive is better than passive i think !

thanks for listening xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations. Hope you feel better soon. Looking forward to your update after scan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two Beautiful Heartbeats at 7 and a half weeks , they both took OMG!
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

4. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Congrats!!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018