Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you’re okay Sonny

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Sonny, I just saw your post. I wanted to send you lots of positivity and strength and don't feel guilty if you feel bad or upset we are human after all. Allow your emotions to run free...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your support, honestly I feel devastated. I've been through these feelings three times now and it doesn't get easier. In fact each time feels more and more unfair. It's just something I have to get though but the desire for a daughter doesn't leave. ever.

Now I know that i'm hanging on false hope and I know i'm just looking for a tiny tiny shred of light that the NIPT test is wrong. I just wondered if anyone had a false NIPT test result? ( I realise that you can find any answer you want to hear on forums and online) There were just lots of articles of people who NIPT confirmed one result and the ultrasound/birth was different. Some say vanishing twin, some say too low fetal DNA or some think that boy DNA left over from previous pregnancy played a part ( I gave birth 7months ago to a boy).

I also think I just felt like this was a girl, my symptoms were different to my last 3 boys which were identical pregnancies.
    This one is different, greasy hair, spotty skin, huge hunger, a lot more nauseous, no food aversions. it's very different.

I just want someone to tell me something I want to hear so the pain stops, realistically I have to face the reality.
    Sxx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to add the fetal DNA was 7.2%

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That feeling of it being unfair never goes away. I admit it still haunts me to this day and I still struggle to get past it. Why does this happen so easily for other people and then for us it seems like we're being denied what everyone else has handed to them.

I do think you need to come to accept the NIPT results. While vanishing twins are possible, most of the false NIPT results threads online are people who are basing their claims off of ultrasounds. So they think they have had "confirmation" that their baby is a NIPT opposite but then you probe further and learn it's that they're believing an ultrasound over the NIPT. In many cases it's been a super early ultrasound or one done by a sketchy friend (in one case the receptionist at a doc's office, in another a person scanning themselves) that kind of thing. It is by far the most likely that the NIPT is right.

But what I do know is this - at some point this is going to make sense to you. It won't be today or tomorrow, but at some point you will come to know why this little person has come to you and be unable to imagine life without them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry to hear this Sonnygirl. I was in a similar situation with DS3. I really thought I could be having a girl that time, especially after swaying for so long and the pregnancy was quite different than my other two boys. I totally get the feeling of it being unfair. I swear every person I saw had a pigeon pair or a baby girl after two boys. I didn't understand it at the time and mourned the loss of the daughter I thought I was having. That's what it feels like, doesn't it? It's a feeling as if the baby you thought you were having was somehow replaced by the baby you're actually having. I felt somewhat disconnected until DS3 was born. I thought I would never heal, ever and now he'll be 4 years old in just five short months and I'm crazy about him.
    What you're feeling is completely normal and in time it will get better. So go cry, scream, write...do whatever it is you need to do to vent. We're all here for you.

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your support, I’m coming to terms with it. I’m not there yet and feel very sad and deflated.

Would there ever be a point on swaying for #5?
    I feel like the odds are so stacked against me.
    Over the 4 boy pregnancies I’ve..
    Taken Clomid
    Always been vegetarian
    Was at my lowest adult weight
    LE diet
    OHW
    Older mum

Nothing seems to sway for me

I think I probably have too much of an organised/control nature.

Sx

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SOnnygirl, sending lots of love in this difficult time.
    I don’t know if #5 would ever be on the cards but if so, would Ivf with gender selection be an option? That may allow you to enjoy this pregnancy and new baby without the sadness?
    ATomic had her girl after 4 boys, it’s possible!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is always a point. Remember, swaying is not 100% or even close, so for all we know at least with some of those conceptions you could have been 60,70, even 80% pink friendly and then the cards just didn't go your way. We just cannot seem to break that upper window that rests somewhere between 2/3-3/4 effective.

Did we ever do the alternate diet for you? That would be where I'd go with it.

Did you exercise?

I promise it is possible to get a girl after 4 boys - I did!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast