Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP and freaking out

Hi All

I have been following this group since June 2020. I live in Australia and was planning to head to the US for gender selection IVF September 2020 but with all boards closed that’s not possible so I stated getting interested in the sway information. It’s all very detailed and complicated but I enjoyed reading everyone’s posts.

My husband and I have 2 beautiful boys. A 3yr old and an 18month old.

Long story short I just found out I’m pregnant again. I’m a mix of excited and so so so anxious. It’s still very early days (only about 5 weeks). Also anxious about miscarriage as my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. God pregnancy really does play on all your emotions.

COVID has been good for our family in that we have been enjoying a lot of time together and my husband and I have been enjoying that too. Lol

I feel this is the only place I can turn to process all this.

I had started back running (I did Ironman triathlons before having kids) in the last few months and have been running 20/30KMS a week and watching what I eat to try and get rid of the last bit of my baby weight. Of course I had binge days and Do drink on weekends. I lost about 3kgs in about 2 months. I’m 5ft 3 and 58kg. Since covid I have been doing at home weights classes. 2-3 times a week.

I’m also still breastfeeding my 18 month old.

I’m pretty sure I ovulated on 8 or 9 August. And we had sex that week on the 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th.

For unrelated reasons I started using replense at the beginning on this year.

I was still breastfeeding when I conceived with my second son and training for a half Ironman. I know he was conceived on the day I ovulated as he was an “opps moment” and on that week there was only one day we had sex.

Thoughts?? I’m so anxious. I feel like this situation is the same as with my second son only with him I knew had another chance...this is my last chance.

Am I screwed?

Sorry for venting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice, just wanted to wish you luck. I hope you get a little girl

3. Thanks Amr752 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always have a baby girl even with a full on blue sway - and you had a LOT of stuff swaying pink for you. Even though you got a boy while exercising a lot and breastfeeding those things do still sway pink. Losing weight and possibly the replens as well may help!

Good luck and tons of pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks g.pooja812 thanked for this post