Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Like almost a bfp? Lol

CAC251FC-7CAA-405E-9CC6-04860505D06F.jpeg

So today is my little boys 1st birthday and we did our 1 attempt last Saturday ttc a girl. After a long day today I thought to do a test but I know it’s only 6 dpo so I really didn’t expect to see anything.... but I see a very very faint line! I’m gonna test in a couple of days and not get my hopes up just yet but fingers crossed! I’ll be so surprised when I see a more clear line as with my 2 sons (1 and 2 years old) we were trying everyday, every second day as we wanted to get pregnant ASAP. We did a 7 day abstain (was going for 14 but I ovulated a week early so lucky I abstained earlier!) and did 1 attempt and J+D (with both boys I was lifting my legs for hours lol) I’m just a bit worried about my diet. I’ve been on it for 11 weeks (ovulated a week early so should of been 12) and it was really a poor girl’s diet I ate barely anything apart from cheap pasta sachets, cup noodles, Diet Coke and equal sweetener in coffees (I had 3-4 coffees a day) and any type of sweets. I didn’t touch any meat or vegetables. My husband is European and has always been a heavy meat eater but thankfully cause of lockdown with covid we haven’t been able to visit his family so he has been vegetarian for 7 weeks! Anyways let’s hope this line gets darker

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! I’m just one day behind you. This 2 week wait is tough!! I tried testing but can’t see anything at all yet. I have 2 girls and swaying for a boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see a line!

That is very much not the type of diet I recommend (sounds unhealthy prior to pregnancy) but it's done now so FX for a healthy pink pregnancy!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingers View Post
    Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
    Thanks so much!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePrayBlue View Post
    Good luck! I’m just one day behind you. This 2 week wait is tough!! I tried testing but can’t see anything at all yet. I have 2 girls and swaying for a boy.

Thank you! It’s still very early for both of us but I reckon Monday-Thursday next week we should be able to see a visible line? Is this your first month ttc? The 2ww is so hard I really hope I don’t have to do it again 😂 lol
    Hopefully your carrying a boy and I’m carrying a girl, fingers crossed❤️

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes LovePrayBlue liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I see a line!

That is very much not the type of diet I recommend (sounds unhealthy prior to pregnancy) but it's done now so FX for a healthy pink pregnancy!
    Definitely not the healthiest I could have been but like you said it’s done! Haha thank you so much 😊

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rebekahlaurenn View Post
    Thank you! It’s still very early for both of us but I reckon Monday-Thursday next week we should be able to see a visible line? Is this your first month ttc? The 2ww is so hard I really hope I don’t have to do it again lol
    Hopefully your carrying a boy and I’m carrying a girl, fingers crossed
    Hopefully! Yes, this is my first month TTC. We were able to conceive our daughters quickly but we’re a little bit older now. We have a 10 year age gap between our oldest and youngest and our youngest is 7. Fingers crossed! Lol. My thoughts exactly. I’m hoping that we won’t have to do this again but for some reason, I’m not feeling very optimistic about being pregnant yet. We’ll see though

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post