Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unplanned pregnancy and crappy girl sway!

Hi! I’ve only posted on here a few times but was planning to sway for a girl at some point in the future (was trying to get my Husband onboard).

I found out last month that I’m pregnant! We were in complete shock as it wasn’t planned. I’m kicking myself that I didn’t get a chance to properly sway and feel like I’ve messed up my last chance at having a daughter. We will love this little surprise baby so much but I’m desperate for a girl.

I’m 36, my husband has just turned 35. It was a complete opps, we used the pull out method, which we have used for years without getting pregnant, but this time hubby didn’t pull out quick enough - oops. We hadn’t bd in about 3 weeks or more. I’m still breastfeeding my 2.5 year old (it was between 4-5 times a day at the time). My cycle has been a bit irregular and I’d had breakthrough bleeding a couple of times. I’ve still been ovulating but sometimes a week or so late. About a week before I ovulated I had some breakthrough bleeding and what I thought were ovulation cramps. Ovulation must have come around two weeks later than normal. I was also trying new asthma meds which could have messed up my cycle. On the night of conception I was a bit unwell with a sore throat, which turned into a cold and cough.

Sadly I didn’t get a chance to do the LE diet properly but I had made some changes and my diet is different to when I had my two boys. I am completely dairy free and don’t eat meat, but I do eat fish and seafood (changed about 2.5 years ago for a number of reasons). I drink 2 to 3 coffees in the morning but espresso with lots of hazelnut/rice milk, so like a latte, no sugar. I was having a coconut yogurt smoothie made with a banana and berries mid morning between 9.30am - 10.30am (normally get up around 7 or 8). Sometimes I’d have a crumpet or piece of toast with it. At the weekend I normally had eggs. My lunches and dinners were a mixture of fish / seafood and vegan meals which included soya based foods about three times a week. I was eating salmon about once a week :/ . I was eating pretty well and not dieting. I often ate candy sweets in the evening! I normally ate some of my boys left over dinner with them in the evening so sometimes ate about 4 times a day but didn’t normally snack too much outside of that (I sometimes did). I had a couple of unhealthy days with takeaways and cake due to birthdays! I drank alcohol as and when I felt like it, mostly at the weekend.

I tried to do the LE diet for a few weeks in January and I was normally on or under 60g protein but often over on fat and calories, so I made a few changes such as changing to low fat Flora margarine and half fat coconut milk for our curries but this would have only been for around 8 weeks and I was probably still over on fat and calories on quite a few days. I have no way of knowing though as I didn’t record it!

With my boys I was eating a lot of red meat and full fat dairy everyday and lots of dairy milk chocolate each evening, so I likely had a higher protein intake, not sure about fat but probably higher due to the animal fats. I was also breastfeeding when I fell pregnant with DS2 but a bit less so.

I was planning to start exercising more regularly but hadn’t started so I was doing very little exercise, in fact probably less than normal as we were in ‘lockdown’ in the UK for the 3 months before (not in the two weeks leading up to conception though) and I was homeschooling my eldest so only doing light walks here and there.

My BMI was between 18-19 and I put on a little bit of weight, maybe 5 pounds, around Christmas / New Year, then rebalanced a bit and lost maybe 2 pounds, so sort of holding steady after gaining a bit. My weight fluctuates a bit with my cycle so I’m not too sure.

I wasn’t taking any supplements, very occasionally took vitamin D (worried about Covid) but always forgot! My mid morning yogurt contains added calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and active probiotic cultures :/though I don’t think too much (not ideal and would have changed this but I don’t eat any dairy so I’m hoping it balances out a bit). The hazelnut/rice milk didn’t contain any added vitamins but was quite high in fat (would have changed to a lower fat alternative).

At the time of conception I was involved in a campaign for asthmatics to get the COVID vaccine. The whole thing was making me feel stressed, down but also angry and kind of hopeless and forgotten about at times, but the campaigning was also giving me a sense of achievement. I expect this also sways boy. I wasn’t even thinking about swaying or Gender Dreaming at the time! I have the ‘boy mom’ personality - an obsessive nature, OCD diagnosed and definitely like everything to be clean and in order!

My husband also doesn’t eat dairy or meat anymore (just fish and seafood) and has been eating a lot of soya foods for the last 6 month - year. He’s also taken up drinking peppermint tea every now and then. He’s reduced his calorie intake and lost a small amount of weight and gained muscle (he’s into weight training). He has also been doing cycling and spinning classes more recently.

The fact we got pregnant under these circumstances makes me think we must still be super fertile which points towards another boy. I have everything crossed that the fact it was unplanned may sway girl?! I’m not sure if that even sways though? This is very likely my last chance at having a girl. I’m feeling so nervous about finding out the sex and don’t even know whether to before the birth, but if I see the nub at the 12 week scan it might give it away anyway! Thanks for reading if you got this far! Just wondered if anyone else has been in this situation.
    Last edited by Twobeautifulboys; May 5th, 2021 at 12:56 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here also I am just thinking to sway boy.i already had one girl and I had miscarriage I was thinking to give little rest to my body but after 5 months suddenly I got bfp I didn't believe myself.i didn't even start my sway.this baby will be surprise for me.i am thinking this is girl again

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many, many people end up pregnant without having the sway they want (even me with DS4!) It's hard to take feeling like you didn't give it your all but I PROMISE you many of those people still get their desired gender.

There are things that could potentially sway pink and things that could potentially sway blue. I can't tell you what gender you're having so I'll just wish you good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jyotshna.y14 View Post
    Same here also I am just thinking to sway boy.i already had one girl and I had miscarriage I was thinking to give little rest to my body but after 5 months suddenly I got bfp I didn't believe myself.i didn't even start my sway.this baby will be surprise for me.i am thinking this is girl again

These babies obviously wanted to come into the world! I hope you get your boy, sending you my blue dust!! I so hope this is a girl but I expect it will be a boy! I really didn’t think I’d get pregnant either, we were in shock for a while!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Many, many people end up pregnant without having the sway they want (even me with DS4!) It's hard to take feeling like you didn't give it your all but I PROMISE you many of those people still get their desired gender.

There are things that could potentially sway pink and things that could potentially sway blue. I can't tell you what gender you're having so I'll just wish you good luck!
    Thank you! It’s frustrating, but I’m glad I’d changed a few things, though I’m fully expecting another boy!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jyotshna.y14 View Post

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feeling blessing to have baby because I know so many people r suffering to get pregnant but God is giving me one more.so many people married on my time still they were not getting kids they were suffering like crazy.every baby is blessing

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your pregnancy goes well! They certainly are a blessing

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post