Blog Comments

thanks earthmama I know in my heart the was prob something wrong, but feel what I did never helped at all I just wanted a girl so badly back then. im not looking forward to the walking in the cold weather hopefully get pregnant in January as I may then have to go on my wii and jog lol
    Hey...I really don't think you should blame yourself for the miscarriage. It sounds like you were being extreme about the diet but truthfully there is a lot of "testing of systems" at 8 weeks for the baby and this has to do mostly with genetics at this time, not your diet. I had a missed MC at 8 weeks (didn't find out until 11 weeks) and after ages of research (because I was following an extremely healthy diet at the time) I realized it wasn't my fault and that these things just happen and it's usually because something wasn't right with the baby's DNA. So please don't blame yourself or think you did anything to cause it! Good luck with your next sway and pregnancy! Think positive and remember to stay relaxed. :-) What I love about the girl sway is that it embraces hard exercise, which is what I like too.
    thanks ladies im off the rower and took the hour plus walking option im going to attempt in January to give me time for diet to take effect.
    Good luck!
    lost 4lb in 5 days so girl ttc is good for me lol I have a lot to lose
    well today I started my plan and its gone great im waiting for my fiber to arrive but im going ok im doing pcos ttc pink plan see how I go
    Good Luck To You!!