Blog Comments

Ahh thanks everyone
    Lillian is here! And so beautiful!:awe:
    What a sweet post :o. I can't wait to see beautiful baby Lillian!
    I am so happy and excited for you!!!!! Wishing you the very best of luck for easy and safe labor!!! Can't wait for little Lillian to arrive!!
    Maybe it's a second son thing?
    I can totally relate LOL!
    Yeah, I would have rather had had more brothers! I know how wrong that may sound though!
    This is just my opinion but ... I would rather have big brothers any day of the week instead of a sister... But mayb that's because I have a sister and we don't get along at all. We are 2 totally different people with littleto nothing in common. I always longed for brothers !
    I think family is family and I think it isn't a necessity to have a sibling period. I think that it could be cool to be the only boy or only girl too and get the attention and no competition. I talk with my mom more that I do my sister.
    Well said.
    I swear, the things that come up unexpectedly are killers. Washer, car, plumbing...it's so tough. I know exactly how you feel. I'm really fortunate that my husband makes a good living, but it still seems as though not enough is going into savings and that it is all slipping through our fingers.

Maybe it's just pregnancy hormones getting us down in the dumps? Make time for your book if you can--even if it's just a few lines a day. A lot of authors say that writing early, early in the morning makes them more productive.

:HH: