Blog Comments

Congrats!! And defo a good idea with the documenting - don't forget the pics =D
    Congrats again Northern! I think documenting your pregnancy is a fabulous idea! You won't regret it. Also take tons of progression pics!
    hi hun i just wanted to say i feel and do the same thing with my grandma who died in 1996, she is watching over you for sure xxxxx
    I'm sorry Northern, each of our journeys are so different. They are time consuming, and frustrating as hell at times. But you just need to keep pressing forward with faith and if you are religious, prayer helps too! I will bet that your Nan is watching over you and your family. I believe in that most definitely. I believe things happen for a reason..and in the time they are supposed to happen. Just don't give up, and don't focus on your SIL, just try to be happy for her if she is carrying a boy.. and continue to put all the positive energy you can into your journey..and remind yourself that you are working hard for your DD and remember that every month your chances aren't 50/50 that it will be a girl or a boy.. because of swaying I'd say more like 80/50 and that's wonderful! Eventually everything you are doing will pay off! Just don't give up!!!! It took me 10 months to have a M/C and then by solid 12, I got my Rainbow baby. I value my baby so much harder because I worked hard for her! Against what seems like all odds because I had an uncooperative DH who did not want a third! But he has changed and he's excited now. Just count your blessings and think about all you have because all you have now is what you once only desired to have!
    Well, we all have our Bad Days sometimes...but it's still never too late to try again! I ended up eating a mini chocolate bar and a piece of melon yesterday at the BBQ, so cheated as well!! But today I tried to be very strict on diet, to compensate a bit...Just try a little harder, it's only for a period of time!! Think about your pink bundle!!
    I failed yesterday ;(

I had to make some lemon meringue cupcakes for a birthday party and I licked those spoons (after everything was in the oven obviously!) and beaters! I then had to test two of the cupcakes - very tastey!

Then hubby was ultra late home from work so I told him to get a takeaway - I was going to have a soup. I had some of the leftover chip though and afterwards, you know what.... I ATE A ROCKY ROAD CUPCAKE and it was GOOD!

Oh well, today is a new day, and I'm already starving ;(
    Try to stay on track. If you fall off, we'll be here to help you get back on. We're in this together. Nobody understands me like you guys do, and we've only met online. You can do this. Try to stay off the scale for a week and hopefully you'll be pleasantly surpised when you get back on it.
    Hi Northern_Shutterbug, it is really tough to keep on the diet sometimes, especially during AF, I'm on CD2 too, got AF yesterday and I'm really really hungry. I never count the calories, proteins etc, I just try to eat as little as possible. I'm not losing much weight either but just don't lose fait. Just keep in mind that it's for your little baby girl. I have a BBQ tonight, so just you can imagine how many goodies there will be there and I won't be able to eat them :sad: I'm just having a few kebabs with veggies and small pieces of chicken! and prepared some white rice with parmesan cheese! it's going to be really hard not to cheat....but again, I keep on telling myself 'it's only for a few months and it's for my baby girl'! Don't get discouraged, all of us are in the same boat and keep in mind that there were lots of ladies who like us did lots of sacrifices and got the baby of their dream. Perhaps we'll be next :fx: