Blog Comments

Congrats !
    Yes Quad, I got the tests in another blog post. Feel free to check if you like, they are getting darker.

Thanks bunny! :)
    Fantastic line! Stick, little one, stick! x
    It's faint, but it's definitely there. Congrats! x
    Did you test again?
    Thanks Malton, but I meant TTC cycle, not cycling, I wish I was that disciplined :)
    Well,Cycling is the best for fitness of the body.Cycling for 30 minutes just 2-3 times a week will help with all other aerobic exercise too and reduce of the body weight...
    Updated September 10th, 2013 at 06:16 AM by Malton
    I know you are already there crazyladyneedsababy ! Fingers crossed for a Pink BFP very soon to you.
    ah good luck, 4 weeks will fly past xxx
    Thanks BabyGirl4Me! I'm now 4 weeks away from TTC and getting pretty excited, but maybe because of all the hormone messing up I am not obsessing at all, which is good. SP effects haven't been as bad in the last 3 days so I guess my body is adapting to it, but it certainly mellowed me :) Thanks for reading.
    Sounds like things are working. Vitex is supposed to make your cycle weird (which sways pink) and SP mellows you out. Sounds like it's really mellowing you out, but that's what you want for pink. Good luck!
    It's my damn PMT, it makes me crave all kinds of salty stuff! Yesterday I ate almost a whole head of lettuce with salt and lemon, too bad about the salt but still better than a pack of chips, I suppose!
    Hope you get your BFP soon too. I got another 6 weeks before I try. Torture! :(
    I so understand this. Right now I am craving a lamb shank with mint gravy with mashed potatoes. :p Rice and cauliflower don't really cut it...

Hope you get your pink BFP soon. Also hoping we don't go off the good stuff too soon! x
    Thanks Sharon...it is.....but I guess my 3 or 4 days of very bad PMS are gone....feeling re-energised today and back on track! :)
    aww no its hard to resist sometimes though isn't it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedmomof2
    I really want to try vitex but I am currently on bcp. I have done a bit of research on it and it says that it helps with menstrual cramps and migraines. Both of which are extremely horrible for me. My cramps didn't get bad until April when I started bcp. I am so confused as to what to do. I won't actively start ttc until Nov/Dec. Going to ask my doc next week about taking them both together. I definitely would like the side effects of being calmer and more patient
    I actually got a horrible migraines with Vitex for 2ish days...BUT magnesium stopped them! I recommend it to everyone! To my knowledge you can't mix the two pills bcp and Vitex! I think you should ask Atomic...if all you want at this moment is relief from migraines try the magnesium!!!
    I really want to try vitex but I am currently on bcp. I have done a bit of research on it and it says that it helps with menstrual cramps and migraines. Both of which are extremely horrible for me. My cramps didn't get bad until April when I started bcp. I am so confused as to what to do. I won't actively start ttc until Nov/Dec. Going to ask my doc next week about taking them both together. I definitely would like the side effects of being calmer and more patient
    Thanks for reading :HH:
    I feel it was my golden ticket!!! ~*Best of Luck*~
    When I was taking Vitex it brought my O 2 days early as well! We got pregnant on the first month TTC with 1
    Attempt! :-) Hope that helps!