Blog Comments

There is a test in America...saw it online...that tests HCG levels using urine... fingers were itching to hit 'buy' but it is pretty expensive and DH would have killed me!
    I've seen lots of 14 dpo results with just a squinter....your line is very, VERY obvious....it's got to be a good sign....keeping everything crossed for you x
    oh bunny congrats ! fingers crossed for you x
    Thanks girls. 17 DPO (estimated 4+3) and looks like a darker line. Hoping is enough of a change between the two lines for all to look ok. Unfortunately in the UK I don't think they do blood counts as standard. At least not unless they're concerned (I think!)

[IMG]http://genderdreaming.com/forum/attachments/due-date-buddies/14848d1382254206-dreaming-pink-due-date-group-ttc-beyond-2-20131020_081347.jpg[/IMG]

Addage: Hmmm... The control line looked a little more 'diluted' today. Hoping LO will stick around so I can retest toward the middle of this week/beginning of next week.
    Updated October 20th, 2013 at 11:49 AM by bunnywabbit
    Before my third son I had two chemicals and the third time baby stuck so keeping my fx for you hun!
    Congrats Hun! :) FYI when I was pg with my son I had lots of AF like feelings for the first trimester (I think a lot of AF and early pg feelings are very similar) ... I hope this one sticks for you x x
    Thanks aidansmum. This is a frer internet cheapie - I'm not sure how dark an internet cheapie should look at 14DPO! Going to retest tomorrow or Monday and see if/how the line progresses.
    And I think it's a very good result for 14 DPO, it is dark, hun.....believe it! x
    Congratulations on your BFP! I am really hoping it is a very sticky one for you this time. :hug2:
    Thanks crazy. How are you? Hoping you're holding up ok. Got my FX your next one is a sticky one too. Will see if we can time it to get BFPs at the same time! :hug2:
    hey hun, im glad there is nothing seriously wrong and perhaps its very very bad luck, will pray the next one is super sticky xxx
    Thanks girls.

Daisy, I'm glad yours worked out for you, that gives me a little hope. Unfortunately I'm on other medication so I'm limited to what other supps I can take so will have to have a word with Atomic for advice.

Niva, that's what I asked the doctor - she told me no as it was borderline. All I can do is keep going and hope for the best. At least I've been given that option.
    I wonder if low-ish thyroid levels and the lack of iodine in the LE diet have any connection here? Like was mentioned on the other thread, that's a good supp to take and I don't think it sways blue at all. I had a chemical before my sticky bean, and between the two bfps I added iodine and increased my baby aspirin dosage to every other day. Who knows if that's what made the second one sticky, or if it was just coincidence. Good luck! I wouldn't put ttc on hold while you're waiting, just in case you do get a sticky one meanwhile...
    I had three very early miscarriages in a row before conceiving my ds3. I feared there was something wrong with me but like hopeful I was just really unlucky and then really lucky to fall pregnant with B. I took baby aspirin the month I got my sticky bean but no idea if this was the reason the pregnancy sustained or if it was just coincidence. Good luck
    I'm really sorry you've had such awful luck. I had 2 missed mcs in a row before I conceived my first child and I was convinced I had some kind of awful medical problem. Turns out I literally was just massively unlucky, so there's every chance that is the same in your case. I think some people get pregnant really easily, their bodies love being pregnant so even doomed embryos get to implant and grow for a while until it realises it can't possibly survive, does that make sense? Id try and look at it that getting pregnant two months In a row is fab fertility, many women take over 8 months to conceive even once, so once you get a good egg everything will go perfectly xxxxxxxxx
    Thanks girls x

I called my doctor yesterday, the words she used were 'borderline low' (the other test they did at the same time was normal) - she isn't at all worried and doesn't want me to take any extra medications or supps. and doesn't want me to change my diet at all foe the moment. I can carry on as normal and they'll retest me again at the end of November. She said it's still fine for me to continue to ttc. Third time lucky, maybe...
    Updated September 15th, 2013 at 04:37 PM by bunnywabbit
    Im sorry. Hope you get great news really soon.
    Thanks aidansmum. I don't really despair at the prognosis (much...) - there's a way forward and I'm not the only one. I only despair right now at the possibility of having to put it all on hold until they figure out a course of action. Blood tests again at the end of November - I'd imagine they maybe won't refer me to the obgyn until after then. Hoping they'll let me proceed after some pointers rather than stopping altogether.
    I'm so sorry things aren't going as they should. It's heartbreaking. I really hope your GP will know what to do and that very soon you have your sticky BFP. There are many courses of action and the prospects are very good, so don't despair. Thinking of you.
    Oh crazy, so sorry it is happening to you too :( Hang in there, my thoughts are with you girls :(
    Oh crazy, I'm so so sorry. Hang in there, girlie... x
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast