Blog Comments

Im so sorry bunnnywabbit, the same has happened to me, just about to post ~:( xxx
    :( I'm so sorry to hear that! Don't despair though, I bled a bit with 2 out of my 3 boys. I am praying and hoping you won't have to go through that again. :pray:
    Thanks, girls. Nuthinbutpink, I m/c back in May at around 4.5 weeks.
    I am so sorry!!!! Its not fair Bunny :/
    I'm so sorry. Have you had more than one loss recently?
    Congratulations Bunny!!
    Hi can u kindly explain what o+12 is and which gender does it sway towards?
    hey hun, hows things going?
    [QUOTE=Emily;bt2823]Could you invent a work emmergency that keeps you busy at work or on the computer at home? I know exactly how you feel i have VERY similar problems with my inlaws. The stress levels are ridiculous even when you ptell yourself to let it go. The only thing I found helped was counting the hurtful / meddling comments and reporting back to my mum. Bitchiness if not directed at your MIL might help![/QUOTE]

I work at the local college and enrolment is due in a couple of weeks so my workload is going to be enormous (work from just before 08:30 until around 21:00 for the best part of a month - yay me!). Am actually finding that writing stuff down is really helpful - it doesn't matter how badly worded it is or if it makes sense. Just start typing, it all seems to flow and is a good release.

I think after yesterday plus a stupidly early doctors appointment today I was thankful to be home - so desperately tired. DH sorted dinner (pizza, he didn't want to cook, I didn't want to wait. Was sooo good. I behaved - small cheeseless veggie supreme with a sprinkling of parmesan). Really looking forward to my bed...
    I'm a member at a gym already. Because I have rheumatoid arthritis and having more and more flare ups, I can spend very little time there at the moment without causing more problems or throwing my sway.

She's over for three weeks in total, almost done with the first week. Is a little complicated in that it's technically her place - we're currently housesitting for her and her husband while he's away on business.

At the doctors at the moment for a chat. Not sure if I actually have a problem with anxiety/depression that needs to be addressed. I'm almost hoping so - I'd have help and an answer for what's going on with me, but so not needing more medication than I'm taking, certainly if I'm TTC.
    Maybe it's an idea to tell her that her last visit was really stressing things out for you, and you had a m/c in that week. Then you tell her that you are really upset and don't want to talk about it cause it's private, and you don't want her to give any tips and tricks at all. Maybe she realizes that she's been very rude, and feel ashamed and she stops treating you like that? Good luck!
    [QUOTE=I Love Ladybugs;bt2821]Join a gym.....lol, I am trying to think of places you could escape too! There must a yoga studio and an hour long class in the evening that would NEED you there.

Loss sucks the big one...it is hard enough on your own to process all the emotions, but having it layered with issues with MIL must be brutal. I hope for your sake that you are preggo soon and that when you get to hold your baby for the first time, the joy of that will be worth the journey.

How long do you think she will be here for this time? Does she have anyone else to bother or visit????? Hugs again!!![/QUOTE]

Could you invent a work emmergency that keeps you busy at work or on the computer at home? I know exactly how you feel i have VERY similar problems with my inlaws. The stress levels are ridiculous even when you ptell yourself to let it go. The only thing I found helped was counting the hurtful / meddling comments and reporting back to my mum. Bitchiness if not directed at your MIL might help!
    Join a gym.....lol, I am trying to think of places you could escape too! There must a yoga studio and an hour long class in the evening that would NEED you there.

Loss sucks the big one...it is hard enough on your own to process all the emotions, but having it layered with issues with MIL must be brutal. I hope for your sake that you are preggo soon and that when you get to hold your baby for the first time, the joy of that will be worth the journey.

How long do you think she will be here for this time? Does she have anyone else to bother or visit????? Hugs again!!!
    Thanks ILoveLadybugs. I haven't actively told anyone about the m/c. My immediate family know only because I burst into tears when I went to see them as part of a regular weekly visit just after the event. I haven't told MiL about it - I'm really not interested in the pity party or having the conversation about it. Just want to move on and get over things. Again, when I get my BFP, I don't really want to broadcast it until the first trimester is done. DH couldn't understand why I thought that way until the m/c, now he says he feels a lot more cautious about 'celebrating early'. Such a shame to feel that way...

No, nowhere to disappear to while she's here - never thought I'd be so thankful for a full time job. I really need to sort out - this can't be healthy for me in the long run, but no clue how begin to 'suck it up and deal with it', I really wish I did. Have lost 4lb since Wednesday. Good thing? I don't know...
    You poor thing......you can see my siggie that rainbows do come after rain, even if it is in their own time.

Now ILs that you can't do much about...well for me it is FIL...he was hurtful in the comments that those m/cs were a blessing, it did not matter, etc,...I found it great to keep my DS1 a secret until about 16 weeks preggo! I hope that the time flies with your MIL there....can you escape her??? :) Lots of hugs!!!!!
    Just an addage: I've managed to lose 4lb since she's been here (Wednesday), likely stress related. Am now at my lowest adult weight, but not really sure if that's a good thing or not.
    I recently found his recipe book, Plenty, and I've been making tons of fabulous summer salads ever since. Just really creative, delicious, inventive stuff. Can't wait to try his restaurant in person!
    awh how cool :)
    Thanks, girls xx
    I hope that you are blessed with your sticky bean who is your anniversary present!! :) Good luck!!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast