Blog Comments

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you :)
    :) CONGRATULATIONS!
    Congrats on your BFP and sending u loads of pink dust!
    Updated July 5th, 2011 at 08:21 PM by Layla
    Woohoo! Congrats! Have you posted your sway?
    Wow, congratulations! I hope it's a healthy, sticky (pink) bean!
    I know, it's hard for people to understand that just because you have all of one sex doesn't mean that the next one will definitely be the same sex! My friend has told me numerous times that she thinks I could have a million kids and they would all be boys. She doesn't mean to upset me she just doesn't understand that this would be an upsetting comment to anyone with a single gender family.
    My friends say stuff like that too. It can be very defeating. I think they just don't get it.
    I was there on Monday and decided that I am not really ready. I think for me, it is I am not ready for another child. I feel a little overwhelmed right now.

If I am not preggo's from my husband midnight call late last Sunday night (I ovulated really late this month sometime between Wednesday and Friday Morning Day 23-25.( I usually ovulate day 16-17) then I am taking a break until next year. I stoped all girl supplements on Friday and I started back up on my wholefood vitamins and krill oil. I have had a lot of crampy, CM, headaches, and I am moody (cried on Monday when my husband was making a joke at dinner). It could just be coming off all the vitex and saw palmetto and a messed up cycle though. I hope. Just take it day by day and listen to your gut:).
    Feeling the same way.
    Thanks nbp! I'm feeling much better and more positive today!! I'm trying to stay optimistic that my Sway will work! I have as much chance at a daughter than the next person after all!
    I know what you mean about the thinking about it 3-4 times per hour. Planning HT, it was never not on my mind! I am glad to read you feel like there are things that you can and are changing to help with your sway though! I think that is a great sign that it can work for you!