Thread: tapatalk?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

tapatalk?

Hi ladies. Anytime I go to this website on my iPad it says I should get tapatalk to talk on it. I definitely wouldn't for my iPad since I don't go on it enough, but maybe for my iPhone. Do you ladies use it and is it good?

Thanks!!!
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it and much better than going to the website to view posts on my phone. I have it on both my iPhone and iPad and I am on it right now. I actually prefer looking at her versus the website as it easier to post and read stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks M! I got it because I go back to work soon and they check our internet like a hawk! I once wrote on gmail about getting another job offer (that I wasn't going to take anyway) and one hour later the head of the firm was sitting in my office talking to me about it! Uch! Hope you are doing well--so excited for your upcoming cycle!
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alreadyneedivf View Post
    thanks M! I got it because I go back to work soon and they check our internet like a hawk! I once wrote on gmail about getting another job offer (that I wasn't going to take anyway) and one hour later the head of the firm was sitting in my office talking to me about it! Uch! Hope you are doing well--so excited for your upcoming cycle!
    ps can you not like a post on it? Besides that, it seems great--thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah that is the bad thing. So far I haven't found a way to like a post

I get in the habit of reading posts and then replying later as I can type way faster on my computer. The downside is sometimes I forget to reply after I read! LOL!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't figure out how to like a post, either, but I love Tapatalk Def recommend it.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks m and skrimpy--I have a like obsession on here and on facebook--lol I do like that it tells you posts that you replied to before. I usually only check out HT stuff, but once in a while I chime in on swaying or other stuff so I like to see the updates on those and usually forget to check. Thanks again!!