Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ---
    Last edited by Chloe; January 15th, 2011 at 06:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband surprised me with an iPad!!! I was soooooo shocked because he said that he got me a gift but that it wasn't more than $50. I didn't think anything of it and the only reason he told me that he got me something for $50 was because I get pissed when he surprises me with gifts when we agreed not to do it. LOL! Anyway, he ended up using the rewards points we have on our debit card and was able to get the iPad for less than $50. I freaking love it!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have ipad envy!

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got myself an iPad, figure I'm gonna be away for a while in March, may as well have some entertainment.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought myself a Wii game and a new hand blender. We went out on Christmas Eve and while I got goodies my husband and the girls went to search for gifts for me. I ended up receiving a calendar, a cheap ring that's too small, a pair of DH's used snowpants, and $100 worth of cash and gift cards. LOL! So when I finally get a chance to go alone I'm going shopping for shoes and maternity clothes. I don't even know if I consider these bad Christmas presents anymore, I've come to expect it. So I'm grateful for cash and gift cards instead of more unwanted gifts.
    Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9531378

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ipads are awesome! can't get it away from our three year old though!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made the mistake of playing Yo Gabba Gabba on the iPad for my 2.5 yo, now I can't get it off him!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a $300 Kohls card from Pat, toaster oven, another Kohl's card from my SIL.. gift cards for a resturant...hm..what else. I hate how easily I forget.
    Sara
    Mommy to 4 boys and 2 girls!
    AJ, Brian, Kyle, Jacob, Cassandra and my last, Abigail born 9-18-13

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by michaela View Post
    My husband surprised me with an iPad!!! I was soooooo shocked because he said that he got me a gift but that it wasn't more than $50. I didn't think anything of it and the only reason he told me that he got me something for $50 was because I get pissed when he surprises me with gifts when we agreed not to do it. LOL! Anyway, he ended up using the rewards points we have on our debit card and was able to get the iPad for less than $50. I freaking love it!
    Isn't is amazing?? I got one too, but I knew I was getting it. We bought in while we were in the States in Nov and I have been waiting to get my hands on it! Love it! The only problem is DH is stealing it from me way too much.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch! View Post
    Isn't is amazing?? I got one too, but I knew I was getting it. We bought in while we were in the States in Nov and I have been waiting to get my hands on it! Love it! The only problem is DH is stealing it from me way too much.
    LOL. Tell him to get his own!
    Sara
    Mommy to 4 boys and 2 girls!
    AJ, Brian, Kyle, Jacob, Cassandra and my last, Abigail born 9-18-13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast