Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone had identical pregnancies but opposite sexes ?

Question says it all really. Would love to hear from people with different sexes of child but identical pregnancies
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't help you there - mine has been as different as the weather.

I do know that my mums pregnancies were all similar except for pelvis sym. disorder with her last one (5 G, 1 B), but I believe that was more of a too many children and age thing (42 with her last).
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the general consensus is that you should never expect 2 pregnancies to be the same, but from your question i am assuming you have had a very similar run? With my 1st DD my only symptom was tiredness in the 3rd trimester, this time i has MS and was tired from early on. Food cravings are very different for me this time too, with DD it was all healthy stuff like fruits and salads, this time its all high calorie stuff and junk and soft drink.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know one girl with 3 boys and a girl (only one, the others i know with more than 3 all have boys) and she said her's were all the same, she was so sure lucy would be another boy (they didn't find out til the day) and were so shocked when she popped out
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    i know one girl with 3 boys and a girl (only one, the others i know with more than 3 all have boys) and she said her's were all the same, she was so sure lucy would be another boy (they didn't find out til the day) and were so shocked when she popped out
    I'd LOVE that to happen for us!!

Yes, all my pregnancies have been very similar but not identical and this one is panning out to be along the same path. I was hoping for an easier one, that perhaps might mean more likely a girl. But seems I'm going to suffer all the way through this one too.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I've got 2 boys and now PG with a DD and all my pregnancies have been roughly the same. My MS started at 7.5 weeks with DS1, 6 weeks with DS 2, and 7.5 weeks again with DD. But I was sick with all 3. Other than that, subtle differences here and there but overall the same!!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I could answer this question ;p Bumping and hiding behind the tree's cause I haven't got the Bfp yet lol
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    with DD it was all healthy stuff like fruits and salads, this time its all high calorie stuff and junk and soft drink.

All 4 of my pregnancies ive craved what your craving now and thats why i feel this is a bo again - my friends with girls all say they craved fruit and ive never had that :-( just anted things to be different this time to give me some hope
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^My cravings and morning sickness levels have been the same through all three of my pregnancies. Not a single fruit craving, no meat aversions (like so many people say is a "girl" symptom), same basic level of nausea/throwing up. In that regard, they are the same.

But I can't say my pregnancies have been identical either. My first two I had insomnia from week 10-25 and got horrible back acne. I was a happy preggo and it "agreed" with me (despite not sleeping!) This time around I have heartburn, lot of belly upset (indigestion, internal gas, rolling feelings), and was sensitive to smells early on. I am also a very grouchy preggo and I look like heck (face broken out, lank hair). My first two were boys and this is a girl.

But it wasn't the "typical" cravings/morning sickness that made this pregnancy different. It was other stuff. And frankly, most of that stuff wasn't obvious until week 8-10. Except the heartburn and smells part. The rest took a while to show up.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!