Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! So glad to see you back and even better to hear that you're doing well. Sorry you didn't get a bfp, perhaps this'll be our month?! x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm been awhile since I posted here!

So, just wanted to whine a bit. Been struggling with very bad paranoia and OCD since the m/c. I'm sure that the extreme OCD compulsions is probably related to my psyche trying to hypercontrol everything after feeling so OUT of control with the m/c.

The intrusive thoughts really suck. I know they're not rational but it's so EXHAUSTING trying to resist the temptation to compulse. And most of the time I eventually give in anyways even though I know I shouldn't just to SHUT THE URGE UP. I know it's the wrong thing to do but it buys me an hour or more of peace.

I'm very exhausted. Dealing with the m/c feelings was easier than dealing with this crappy horrid crap that's OCD. At least with the m/c it was a grief process and you go through it, cry, and it's going to heal. OCD never heals.

I have an appt with my psychiatrist tomorrow and it should be interesting. One thing that I keep forgetting to bring up with him is an incident that I seriously wonder if it might be contributing to my paranoia troubles now. A few years ago I was in the Reserves, and was put in a compromising position by a superior officer. And yes, that means a sexually compromising position. Thank the good Lord nothing actually happened, but only by the Grace of God and because the guy didn't actually try anything in the end. But if he had I would've had no hope of escaping.

I didn't think that had any lasting trauma, but maybe it did? It didn't help that when I reported the incident my (female) superior told me that I should've not put myself in that vulnerable position in the first place. I never did get counselling or anything, and it's been so many years that I just kind of dismissed it I guess. I didn't have classic PTSD symptoms but I wonder.....

My psychiatrist says that a lot of my OCD issues stems from a complete lack of trust in myself. I'm beginning to think that that incident might be creating issues now.

I really really wish I could try other meds but with this ttc thing it complicates issues. One of the meds my psych wants to try is a tricyclic, but they're FDA Class C. I'm beginning to think maybe I need to find a therapist.

Bah.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567