Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't even make sense! I've had 8 gorgeous babies, no problems

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an idiot! Sorry you had to deal with such a cow.

So what would she say for those of us trying for 4+? Geez. It's not like we're in Duggar territory yet. Besides, even if we were, what business is it of theirs anyways?

Interesting about #3 being little monkeys, mine certainly is, lol. Though he was an easy baby and getting crazier as he gets older from imitating his older brothers. It really rocks to have the older kids around too as it's so much fun to watch them play with and teach their younger siblings. (Though with disastrous results at times!!!)
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww hun I wouldn't give it another thought, some people are just idiots!! I will be wishing you a quick and easy labour and I can't wait to see a pic or two of your gorgeous little one *hugs*

A couple of weeks ago someone who my DH knows who is expecting her first (accident) baby said to me "I hope I get lucky like you and she comes as early as yours did because I can't wait to get my life back." - bear in mind my little one was born at 35 weeks, not breathing and very tiny, and had to be incubated and all sorts, and it was the most horrific few days worrying if she would be ok an it enraged me that she was more interested in getting back into her skinny jeans than what was best for her baby, not to mention upset she implied I was lucky that it happened to us! Some people need to engage their brains before they open their mouths xxxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't let her get to you at all. She is just ridiculous. I decided long ago not to listen to negative comments regarding pregnancy. All of mine were fine and there are TONS of women that have perfectly healthy pregnancies and babies everyday. My doctor told me with #3 that each pregnancy tends to have increased intensity of symptoms, like my back hurt more with each pregnancy, but nothing serious, but with each one the delivery tends to get easier. Boy, was she right! My last was born and just popped out. Seriously. Swish. Pop. Done.

People are so crazy anyway, like we care what some stranger in the store thinks. I was in Walmart one day with DS3 when he was about 10 months old. This lady in line in front of me said that he was such a good baby. We started chatting just a bit while we were in line and somehow it got brought up that I had 2 more boys at home. She asked if I knew they "made a pill for that." Seriously lady? I could care less what you think and I don't care that you think I have too many kids. And I am certainly glad that I wasn't "taking a pill for that" as I would never have my dear sweet baby. We are financially stable individuals, work hard, care for our kids, love them and cherish them. How many we have is not determined by anyone other than DH, myself and God. So there. Keep on checking out at your Walmart Superstore and go back to your sad life while I go back to my sweet kiddos. I bet she didn't have anyone run to the door and swarm her with hugs and kisses when she got home like I did.

Oh, and I'm glad my mom wasn't in the same school of thought...I am number 7 in my family.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really love how some people feel entitled to say whatever the crap they want.
    I just try to ignore it. It's not their life so why do they care?!
    Mom to Peyton born in 2010
    and Emmalyn born in 2011
    TTC a baby brother

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 3rd delivery was incredibly easy. I too was having my first dd, and she was out in 2 pushes. Enjoy this time. I wish I could go back to that moment again. My dd is now 3...it goes so fast. Congratulations.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You were probably nicer than I would have been... I probably would have said something like "that is too bad everyone you know is like that... the people I know that have at least three tell me their third is their perfect child... that is why we went for #3 and so far they have been correct"

I think she really did want three and now she tells herself that her third would have been a nightmare to make herself feel better. People can be so self absorbed!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister's 3rd pregnancy was the easiest for her and they were her twins! I'm pregnant with my 3rd and everything's been going great! Just people talking when they shouldn't be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12