Thread: 2WW symptoms?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2WW symptoms?

Hi all, i haven't managed the time to post on this site in quite some time but do visit briefly on a semi regular basis so you'll all have no idea how much your messages have helped me.

I started my plan / diet last May, with my first attempt planned in August. The first attempt failed and another fail in September, when I got obsessed with the diet and lost so much weight I then didn't have AF until November after putting some weight on. I still ttc in November and December but both were BFN. We decided to give up until around April, give us both a break and I could try and put some weight on - I was only 57kg at 5'5" and am now 45kg and was having too many comments.

I had my AF on January 11th and a positive OV on 26th January (even though we're having a break I can't help track OV). For some reason we woke at 4am on 27th and DTD' however when I tested the next morning it was a negative OV so I wasn't too worried. I'm now on the 2WW and am due my AV on Friday, I tested this morning 10dpo I think? Its negative but I can't help thinking I'm pregnant because I'm having some symtoms I've not had in the last four attempts, like feeling sick at 8dpo and still feel nausea now, feeling a little faint and have had some stomach cramps (kind of like stitch).

Sorry for going on, just thought I'd give the full picture and finally get to the point!

Q - does anyone know if you do experience symtoms during the 2WW and if so do mine seem like symptoms or am I just poorly?!

x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound like me. I've been ttc for 16 months now but it's so frustrating cause every month I get the symptoms but AF always shows up. Usually within the 2-3 days before AF is due I get heartburn, nausea, increased need to use the bathroom. Sometimes I get sore boobs, tenderness in the uterus.

I am 11dpo and got a BFN my boobs are a bit more sore then usual and my uterus area is really tender and sometimes hurts a bit when I sit down or get up too quickly. But I'm thinking I am not pregnant cause it would have shown up by now.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's just awful and you're 10 months ahead of me so can't imagine how I'll feel in 10 months If I'm not pregnant. I'm really positive for the week leading up to OV then get soooo down when my AF shows.

I guess we just need to keep trying.

Good luck with next attempt x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF is now late but still BFN.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we need a 'dislike' button! lol x

I've heard the best time to test for a positive is three days after you're late so you may still have time.

Keep positive, I know that's easy to say and I never do around this time but IF you do get your AF start planning your next attempt straight away to take your mind off the disappointment x