Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's happened to In-Gender?

Anyone know what happened to the IG site? Last week I got a 'domain redirected' message and now I just get a completely blank screen.

Was right on the middle of an IG sway based on the IG diet so was having a panic. So so glad I found this Gender Dreaming site or I would have been totally alone.

Really like the info I've seen on here and have switched to the LE diet as I suffer from eczema and asthma which is aggregated by dairy so all that milk and dairy on the IG diet was making me sick!

Anyways, just wondered if IG had closed down?
    - Feb 2008. - Nov 2009. - MMC Dec 2012. - January 2014, our gorgeous little fella has completed our family. We all love him to bits

I swayed and prayed SO hard for my little girl but God obviously had other plans for our family, so it's time to move on and try and forget my dream of having a daughter and enjoy my 3 wonderful sons.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Works fine for me? I have found though if I am loading something in another tab it won't, I will get monkeys! I wouldn't put dairy in if your having an allergic reaction, although daily antihistamines might be good (joking) ! If you are hell bent on the cal and mag swaying why not just take the supplements or eat other things high in cal! My boys have the eczema and I see them suffer I would rather another little boy it is agonising! You poor thing! The le diet might be just what your looking for!!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, sorry I just spotted this but wanted to welcome you to the site!!

Ingender does tend to go down at inopportune times and I have the IG sway FAQ in the Dream Members section for IG swayers to use as needed (can't post it in the free section unfortunately because it does not belong to me.)

Not trying to scare you but what you describe (eczema and asthma aggravated by IG Diet) is very worrying to me. Your health has to come first - there is a major difference of opinion about whether dairy foods even sway, and it is NOT WORTH your health or well being because even the most "perfect" of sways can fail. Asthma is nothing to play around with as I'm sure you know.

I have noticed a trend where people with autoimmune disorders have more boys. Aside from your health, my concern would be that by hyping up your immune system constantly you may inadvertently sway blue, perhaps by triggering inflammation that makes more CM (just guessing) We honestly don't know how swaying really works, I'm just speculating based on the trends that I've seen that if your immune system is overactive it may not be helping a pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ