Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is soooo TMI

So last night I got up in the middle of the night because my stomach was very upset and I had to use the bathroom. Needless to say, it got very unpleasant in the bathroom very fast! Anyway, as I was sitting there my husband walked in the door. I guess his tummy was upset, too. He said, "Ooops, sorry!" and backed out. I started thinking about it and I realized my DH and I never leave the door open when using it. We're private bathroom people. I don't think I've ever even seen him pee. On the other hand my sister totally leaves the door open no matter who is in the house (family, I mean) and she has conversations with you while she poops! It's really funny how different we are.

Do you and your DH leave the door open or closed? Will you poop while he's in the shower or brushing his teeth? Or are you private about that? And why do I want to know...LOL!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been with my DH for almost 9 years and I guarantee u he would never be able to tell you a moment of him knowing I was doing #2 I am very private I dont talk about it.... I,I'd you not I have never even passed gas in his presence... Other than burping ... Him on the other hand is a complete pig :s my cousin is disgusting she just let's it rip and talks about her poo with her DH soooo un attractive! In my opinion lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On anotther note feel better soon!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We both close the door, but he has walked in on me before I didn't really care I mean he's seen me at my worst and has witness me giving birth 3 times so he isn't really phased by much. If he's in there I wouldn't walk in though I don't need to see all that lol

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha this is funny.
    We are pretty private bathroom go-ers. I don't mind peeing if he's in the shower or something, I just tell him not to look, otherwise ask him to leave and he doesn't mind peeing with the door open while talking about the weather haha. But pooping is completely private, doors closed and locked, no convos lol! If he left the door opened I'd probably need a gas mask and he seems to like to entertain the idea that girls don't poop, though he knows that's unrealistic
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty private when it comes to pooping. However the stomach flu changes things!!! DH on the other hand, will walk in while I'm showering or brushing my hair and use the bathroom. I've seen him pee many many times. And don't worry, I wonder about this stuff too
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hee hee good question! ha we are the opposite, we do everything in front of each other, not intentionally obviously but neither of us minds if the other walks in while we are on the loo etc. Think it started when we were 20 on a gap year and both got really bad tummy upsets. I felt so ill i made dh hold my hand when i was in the bathroom (i later got taken to hosp it was so awful). From then on its been kinda like - we've seen it all before so who cares! Funnily enough though, one thing i hate and cant tolerate is him passing wind/gas in front of me! I find that really unattractive!
    2007 2010 2012 2015