Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream about gender u/s

I had a dream last night that I had my gender scan and found out I was having a girl. Has anyone else had a dream about it and coming true or is it just that I want it so bad.. I go in three weeks for an early gender scan. Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had many u/s dreams that ds3 was a girl... He is clearly a boy with my current preg. Constantly had dreams he was a boy except for me girl one
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a dream a few nights before my scan that it was a girl and the tech was showing me the three lines. That's exactly what happened at my scan.

However, I have since had a dream that I went for a second scan and they told me it was a boy and showed me the penis.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only pregnancy I ever dreamed anything about gender was my third pregnancy.

I had three separate dreams about getting the scan and being told gender. One my husband found out the gender without me knowing he went for the scan (lol). It was a girl. Another I dreamed we just finished with the scan and were off to shop for a girl. And a third was me in the scan room, alone with the tech, and her saying it was a girl and me just crying and being shocked. Which was exactly what happened when I found out.

I never dreamed about her being a boy. But it's hard to say, since I never dreamed about my boys being boys. Never dreamed about their gender at all.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a weird u/s dream - was lying there waiting for it to start and the technician asks me which I wanted as she starts. I tell her girl. A couple of seconds later she says "OK, all done. Have put your little girl in there, see in you a couple of months to see how she's growing!" If only it were that straightforward... No clue what I ate that night!

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond13 View Post
    I had a dream last night that I had my gender scan and found out I was having a girl. Has anyone else had a dream about it and coming true or is it just that I want it so bad.. I go in three weeks for an early gender scan. Thanks
    With my 1st I had a dream that I had a zipper on my stomach and I opened it and it was a boy. This was the night before my ultrasound. It was true. With my second dreamt I was told boy day before ultrasound so that was true. My third I was told maybe girl. I had to have another ultrasound because they did not see all 4 chambers of heart clearly. The night before I dreamt they told me he was a boy that was also true. My last two pregnancies no dreams before ultrasound. I have never dreamed about babies or gender in any pregnancy besides those dreams. Well take that back I dreamt with my 1st son I was showing him to someone And he turned into a hamburger. Lol
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.