Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any New Year's Resolutions?

Anyone have one?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is to get my pre-baby body back. Shallow I know but, hopefully one that I can stick with.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To lose 10-15 lbs, finish the degree I'm working on, do some home improvements (up grades to energy saver appliances), mhhhhh, give me some time, I can think of several more!! LOl!!
    (DD1) (DD2) (DD3)

X5

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My goal is to lose a ton of weight. I'm fairly happy with the rest of my life right now so that's about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just bought some cute new workout clothes and joining my local Cross Fit on Monday when the kids are back in school. I have 10lbs to my wedding weight. I am really motivated this time, the only problem is because I am still BFing I don't know if this is possible.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love CrossFit. 6 months of that and anything is possible!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two friends of mine started this year and they are in the best shape of their lives.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm trying to be realistic, so I'll just say I want to get this house we are stuck living in organized and keep it cleaned up better (i.e. get the kids to actually do their chores) and get into a good routine before the baby is born. I also want to feel like I'm a better mom. Things have been so stressful around here for the past year, I'm hoping things work out with my husband's job where he can be home more and it will be easier for all of us. Next week he won't have to deal with his parent's crap anymore, I'm so excited! So I know that will help a lot. Oh and also I want my husband to be able to go back to school in the fall, but I'm not sure how we will make that happen.

If I'm being unrealistic I want our house to sell right away. For us to pay off all our debt besides housing. For us to find the perfect place to live. And everything to work out for a perfect job for my husband to have while he goes to school. Oh and I want all of my extra weight to just easily fall off after I have this baby, so I can look hot for our 10 year anniversary and my 30th Birthday summer 2012.
    Mar 2003
    Dec 2004
    Aug 2006
    Jan 2009
    due Jul 2011
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9531378

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I have SO MANY. But they all kinda fall under the heading of this - Making a realistic schedule and STICKING to it!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to lose my baby weight. I'm going to be honest; I haven't lost like any of it. I know that once I'm done EPing and off the fenugreek and domperidone, it shouldn't be too hard. I'm actually pretty good at the diet thing when I want to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast