Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And yes DH is the same not being careful!! Just thinking that a girl might magically appear! Lol! I have started making changes too but like you I can't afford to lose too much weight so when I do sway I want to do exercise hard would worry if I fell pregnant now as still living a bit too much of a boy friendly life! Lol I need to step away from the Easter eggs!!!.....lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha yes the Easter eggs have been a down fall!
    I hate this waiting and not knowing, can't even count down to it lol
    Dh really thought it couldn't happen but people like our eldest twos judo instructor said he had 4 girls before he got his boy (he then had 4 boys!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OBEM had me crying again this week! Sigh!

Just following you girls convo and I'm sooo upset I can't exercise. What is your exercise of choice foxymrsg?

Isn't the weather today just fab?? Three loads of washing done and hung outside on airers... dry baby dry!! Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sad one born is over for this series lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know right!! Sigh!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was the only regular thing I watch left lol have to find something else now, preferably about babies. Because I like to torture myself like that lmao

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sweet mummy! Well I think I'm going to do lots of cardio exercise in wii fit as I'll never get the time to actually go out running. Lucky though as DH loves his exercise so he knows a lot about what's just cardio etc so am planning on getting him to point me in the right direction of what's cardio and what's not as I don't gave a clue! Defo need to go down the exercise route though as right now I do nothing!! Have a high metabolism so have never really had to but excited to get started but that's the planner in me rearing it's head so am using that planning to organise renovation and move so once were in new house my plan is to relax and not plan (see how I've even made a plan to relax! Lol Mmmm lol!)
    OMG why gave they stopped OBEM it's actually given me the hump! lol I love that! I like to watch all the baby programmes on really! Gives me my daily baby fix lol! I also watch bridezillas as I just love trashy tv too much! Lol!
    Uk and what has happened to our lovely weather today!?! This rain is do miserable! Yesterday was gorgeous! Are you guys on Facebook? X
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on Facebook, and yes it's so horrible here today. I'm so annoyed had lots of washing to do but run out of detergent so none done yesterday and today when I have some it rains so the airers will have to come back out!
    I will mainly be doing power walking with the pram as I checked with atomic and it's fine for a pink sway.
    I may also look for some cardio videos on YouTube as apparently they have them on there and so can do some if I can get the chance. I also do nothing with a high metabolism though I used to dance so I do feel very unfit now but have just fell into the slump where I haven't done any for 10 years!! I started a keep for class when ttc ds4 and gave up. Didn't know exercise could make a difference. But if I did I wouldn't have him now and I wouldn't swap him so guess it's a good thing in the end

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi UK ladies, following your thread here. I'm from Ireland so fairly close by OBEM always reminds me of being almost due Both my boys were born in February when it usually starts back and I spend the post partum weeks hormonally crying every Monday night at all the lovely babies!

On the topic you were talking about of people being non believers, that was what really caught my attention. My "best friend" is one of those people, not that she's really even a friend any more since we had kids. We were pg at the same time on our first, I was due 4 months before her and had my DS1. When she came into visit me in the hospital she asked me if I was disappointed?!!! I didn't have a preference either way so what would have made her even ask that! When I said no she said she only wanted to have a DD and if they handed her a DS they could take him back!! It really made me sick, especially when 4 months later (after a horrendous 46 hour labour - can't say I wasn't a small bit pleased!) she had her girl! A few days after she was born I was visiting her and the DDs cord stump fell off and got thrown in the bin. I asked why she wasn't keeping it in a memory box as I had kept my DSs one. She said "Well it might be sentimental for ME to keep it but not YOU. You have a boy, what good is that for him!" Well excuse me, is it impossible to think hes that much of a caveman that he wouldn't be moved by the sentiment when he's older and has kids of his own!!! We left shortly after that. She is now pg on her second and its a boy. Poor thing, nuff said!
    I spoke to her shortly before we conceived DS2 and she asked if we were hoping for pink this time, when I said I didn't mind either way but that I had read some things online that could sway the odds, I didn't pay them too much attention though as I wasn't quite as pink obsessed as I have become now that DH is saying we're done. She said I was "nuts" if I believed any of that "trash". She's just one of the many, but possibly one of the worst, I have had to listen to. Makes me properly sick that she has a daughter, not that I'd trade either of my boys for a girl but just cause she is so dismissive of everything that having a son gives you!
    Phew, rant over!! Anyone else have to deal with such ignorance?
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 friends from school who I thought of as best friends. 1 I now barely see. She was like that. I found out first time round that we were having a boy. I was excited, although I didn't mind too much I did have a preference for boys first. She asked if I was disappointed! She said she only wanted a girl. She got a boy first, she then got a girl 4 years later, by which time I'd had 2 more boys, and my other bestie had had her first girl. The one with one of each said " you are the only one with out a girl now" laughing about it. After ds4 arrived she came to visit and said "you shouldn't have any more, he likes being the baby" as if it's her business. She then repeated that I don't have a girl.

And by the way, I've kept all 4 boys clips and the older ones love looking through their memory boxes.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast