Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our limit is 4, I figure it can't be much different than 3. With 3 you already are that bigger family, but have an extra seat at the dinner table and extra seat in the car. But 5 is out of the question for us. Even though I would love another I just think it would be too hard to meet all of their needs, etc.
    I asked my kids if I should have another baby after this one, and their reply was NO..lol
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the age range has a lot to do with it.
    My kids are very spread out 14, 8, 5 so we are able to focus more on each child in their particular stage of life.
    When you have 4 kids in 6 years like my SIL then yes, you are going to be exhausted and worn out because little children are more physically exhausting while older children are emotionally exhausting and require you to sit your butt in the car and drive them EVERYWHERE to all their activities, but they don't need naps or wear diapers!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See mine (well the bigger 3 anyway, the youngest is 6 months) all talk about "when you have another baby" and if asked if they would like another baby say yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm the oldest of eight kids, and while I love my siblings, I felt like 8 was quite a lot. There's no way to have quality one on one time between parents and kids regularly, everything was always stressed and chaotic, and the older kids do end up raising the younger kids in a lot of ways.
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Abifasc for sharing your experience. It's nice to hear from someone who has come from a family that size.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    See mine (well the bigger 3 anyway, the youngest is 6 months) all talk about "when you have another baby" and if asked if they would like another baby say yes.

My ds2 is the same and has asked for 2 more babies, preferably sisters! He has a name already lined up too. Both of my older boys adore ds3 so much.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Those with (or from) large families

It's my ds2 that wants sisters as well. He'd also like 2. Ds1 and 3 are not too bothered and would be happy with another brother.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think our kids like having so many siblings and except for the eldest (who would have loved to be an only child) they keep asking for another baby. They all play together and love that they can play footy or something and there's enough for two teams! Lol!! DS1 (15) has said we are not to have any more or he will move out but like I said, he would be quite happy to be an only child.

I think what they don't like is the looks and comments and judgement when we all go out.

I only have one brother and we hate each other so I'm glad we have lots of kids and I hope they stay close as they get older, I think they will. 😊💙

It is very busy and they all play sports and have extra activities but it just works!

Going away is always hard though as we have to get 2 rooms most places (not that we go away much anyway).
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    I'm the oldest of eight kids, and while I love my siblings, I felt like 8 was quite a lot. There's no way to have quality one on one time between parents and kids regularly, everything was always stressed and chaotic, and the older kids do end up raising the younger kids in a lot of ways.
    Amen Abifasc! That was me! I was #2 of 7 kids and I was a little mommy from 7 years old and up! By the time I was 16 I picked kids up from school and practice, did the grocery shopping and ran the house so my parents could both work.

I would LOVE to have 2 more so I could savor each of their childhoods but DH says I'm pushing my luck asking for 1 more!

IMO, if you have the financial ability and the mental and physical ability, have as many as you want, just keep in mind that you have 2 adults trying to fill the needs of X number of children and only you know how well you can do that with a certain number of kids.

If I could afford it, and they were spread out, I would have had 10 kids, seriously!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys are happy together, well that's most of the time. Sometimes they have me lol. There's always someone to play ball,games, or even do chores with. But I do notice they want a sister. They ask me why can't I have a girl. That breaks my heart to hear because I definitely wanna give them one someday.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast