Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sigh

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy sigh

Well this could explain some things.... I had a pap 2 weeks ago mostly due to yeast infection that flared up so they wanted to check if it was yeast. I get the call today Abnormal Cervical cells and I need to be seen ASAP by next weekend to have a colposopy to analyze these cells for cancer. I am absolutely beside myself right now with worst case scenarios about removals no more kids etc etc if this becomes cancerous. What if I DID get pregnant this cycle and then they say I have a problem and/or cancer? Today has not been a good day.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry. I had this happen once and it was totally fine. I hope everything turns out ok for you.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I try to stay in the positive and not dwell on the what ifs but my silly brain never allows that to happen. I do wonder though if thats why no BFP for 5 tries or if its just because we are using such restrictive methods. I cant prove that one either way so thats gonna eat at me the worst I think.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most abnormal paps turn out to be nothing or something minor, which often the body heals on its own (I've experienced both). Fx it's no big deal in your case. If you are pregnant, it's not necessarily problematic either.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry ur going thru this. Ive known a ton of ladies who have had abnormal paps and then turn out 2 be nothing myself included. I was pregnsnt with ds 1 and they did the routine pap and it came back abnormal. My ob did further testing while i was 3 months pregnant, i forgot what she did exactly but i was fine. And after i gave birth she did a repeat pap and all was fine and has been ever since (6yrs). Trynot to stress

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And i dont think its stopping u from getting pregnant. I think swaying 4 a girl just makes it so much harder.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure hope it's nothing. I also had an abnormal pap many years ago, thankfully mine ended up being fine. I also know others who needed treatment and went on to have kids. I truly hope it's the same for you.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for good news! I'm sure it's nothing, positive thoughts sent your way !
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also had this experience early this year.
    I did some DNA testing and it turned out negative.
    But it did stress me a lot and i spent lots of hours reading worst case scenarios.
    At some point I thought "what the heck, it is what it is, if it is something I will fight it but I can't spend my days in this negativity"
    So I relaxed and waited for the results just trying to do things that please me.
    As I said the test came back negative but I did spend about a week feeling miserable and worried sick, also withdrawn from DH and children.
    Bottomline my suggestion is to try to be calm (I know it is difficult) and try to think positive about it.
    I do believe that our thoughts influence any matter that we focus on.
    I have to say though, that this experience helped me see things from another prespective and value my everyday life, with all the ups and downs of it.
    I truly wish you all the best!!!
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the part that worries me the most is it wasnt a lets just take a closer look phone call it was you NEED a biopsy NOW so we can send it to oncology. Its going to interrupt my 2WW so I will have no idea if this cycle took or not by the time they go poking around and I would rather them not biopsy anything even though its a low miscarriage chance I just dont want to take that low chance.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast