Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the cost of IVF with Gender Selection in Cyprus?

Hello everyone! Anyone here please, who can provide me the cost of IVF with Gender Selection in Cyprus. How much would I spent and is there any other option aside from Cyprus where gender selection is legal. Thanks in advance!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I called and they said it was around $10000.00 and up. If you don't get pregnant the first time you don't get your money back and if you want to do it again you have to pay again. It was a couple of months ago when I called, it may have changed. I would call them if you want information

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wherever you cycle I'm afraid you don't get your money back if it doesn't work and there are no guarantees with IVF. However, you can often get a discount second cycle. Not sure of exact prices at Genesis at the moment, think around 8,400 Euro plus meds. US is total legal but costs tend to add up especially if you are travelling from Europe. CZ is also an option with good results at the moment, and is much cheaper but you can not openly discuss GS there as it's not legal.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys for the advise! I also did some research and you're right, and I was referred by my friend to this company PlacidWay Medical Tourism. They said I can ask for a FREE quote and says IVF in Asian countries are much cheaper. What do you think?