Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boobs

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilian78 View Post
    Definitely go for it! Mine no longer exist (and my DD even still nurses a little--not sure what I'll end up with after that)--so I too will be getting new (relaivelysmall) ones (apparently after one last go of breastfeeding though). I think if you have enough kids you earn some boobs --I would've been fine with what I got, but they've taken a beating with all these kiddos. As for body image, I think there is a fine line between caring about how you look and sending the wrong impression. But if you're not overly concerned about your body overall, and can send a good message about health, etc., I don't see a problem with a little modification
    and a little lift!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am definitely doing it when we are done having kids. Breastfeeding has done a number on my boobs.
    07 09 11
    Follicle Report
    12/13 ER 10 eggs, 6 mature 12/14 7 fertilized w/ ICSI 12/15 6 still growing
    12/18 Transfered 2 Hatching Blasts Transfered ,PGD Report
    12/23 5dp5dt BFN 12/24 bfp 12/25 bfp 12/27 9dp5dt beta 284.5 16dp5dt Beta 5394.8 2 sacs, but one disappeared !<BR>

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm surprised that you are all considering it! You aren't worried about the down time? How would I fit in surgery with raising 4 kids??
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally know how you feel... I always had small boobs, but they were cute and perky pre-kids, so I was happy with them. After bf 2 kids they got saggy and completely disappeared, especially after I lost the baby weight after DS#2. I'd definitely consider fixing my boobs and maybe getting the extra skin off my stomach after I'm done having kids...
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I'm surprised that you are all considering it! You aren't worried about the down time? How would I fit in surgery with raising 4 kids??
    Yeah, there's that... lol. Not to mention the cost, especially if we decide to go HT for #4... sigh.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand that it would be hard to explain to young girls. Hmmm....can you go away for a vacation and then come back looking a little bustier? Would they notice? I can't see my boys noticing...but they are oblivious when I cut my hair, highlight my hair, loose weight, etc...but maybe girls are different.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I did research you definately need to have somebody help you after the BA. Either have family come in or hired help. Everything should definately work out. But there are complications also with BAs.

When I went for the interview with the Dr. that does tuba (think that is how it is spelled) he claimed the recovery was 2 days. All other plastic surgeons that I met with said the recovery is much longer.

I was head over heals with tuba. But then I never reseached further and ttced for #3.

http://drvitolo.net/

His BAs cost 9K.

Good luck.
    2003 2006 May 2010 (My VBA2C baby)

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Truth? I hate having big boobs and could never imagine anybody lucky enough to have a small cup wanting to go bigger. But I am a 34 DDD so I have nothing positive to say about boobs. When I was bonafide skinny (32 DD) I always looked 20 lbs heavier because of them. I *hate* them and they are at least 50% of all my self image problems.

My advice is to get implants if you need volume post-nursing but to stay the same cup size. But I wouldn't go to a bigger cup size.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been tossing the idea around... I too don't want over-the-top boobs... but a solid B would be nice. Have heard BA is not bad at all. My neighbor has had a BA done twice. And most recently a TT. The BA's were nothing compared to the tummy tuck. lol. Also, saw a blurb on NBC's, The Doctors about Flash BA. The gal did the BA and was on the show (totally fine) 4 hours later. May be worth looking into. Although, doubt it is widely available.
    G/l.
    Last edited by fourblessings4me; January 8th, 2011 at 10:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12