Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lindra, Cara was the one who said that stuff to you?

I got a free reading from Itabu on IG...she doesn't visit IG anymore so I had to email her and told her I have two kids (did not say gender) and that I was TTC #3. I was in the middle of the 2WW so I was hoping she'd say that I was pregnant then.

She said she didn't see that I was pregnant, that it'd be a BFN. (That was true)
    She said she saw money issues that held us back from having our 2nd child. (True)
    She said she sees my husband's indifference/fear of TTC3 (true) but that he was going to fall head over heels in love with number 3, and that number 3 woudl be a girl...she definitely saw girl (I hope so!)
    She did not mention any other children, but defintiely saw a 3rd for us, and said our first two were boys that were mischevious but good hearted....
    Oh, and she could see us concieving in December but it might take a few more months...

I am going to try to get a paid for reading this weekend, just for fun....any advice on who is better? Cara or Roseknows or Cheri22?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Itabu was right for me I'm just waiting to see if her predictions on colouring are correct- she said DD1 would have the same colouring as DS2- red hair and hazel/green eyes. We'll see!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to update that IC1111 was wrong for me because she predicted a boy - can't say I'm sorry
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How awesome that Cara was so accurate about a lot of things!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    lindra, Cara was the one who said that stuff to you?
    I am going to try to get a paid for reading this weekend, just for fun....any advice on who is better? Cara or Roseknows or Cheri22?
    Yes it was Cara. I don´t know the other two, Cara guessed a lot of things right for me so I think it´s worth a try if you´re willing to spend a little. I do hope she´s wrong every now and then thought lol!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lindra, Cara was the one who said that stuff to you? I got a free reading from Itabu on IG...she doesn't visit IG anymore so I had to email her and told her I have two kids (did not say gender) and that I was TTC #3. I was in the middle of the 2WW so I was hoping she'd say that I was pregnant then. She said she didn't see that I was pregnant, that it'd be a BFN. (That was true) She said she saw money issues that held us back from having our 2nd child. (True) She said she sees my husband's indifference/fear of TTC3 (true) but that he was going to fall head over heels in love with number 3, and that number 3 woudl be a girl...she definitely saw girl (I hope so!) She did not mention any other children, but defintiely saw a 3rd for us, and said our first two were boys that were mischevious but good hearted.... Oh, and she could see us concieving in December but it might take a few more months... I am going to try to get a paid for reading this weekend, just for fun....any advice on who is better? Cara or Roseknows or Cheri22?
    I have emailed Itabu to see what she thinks I would have next. How long did she take to email you back? I realise she is very busy with her own family etc and its not something she really does a lot i.e. readings, so wasn't sure if she would email me back but thought I would ask her as she seems to be quite good from the readings that she has done. I have asked Cara for a tarot reading which I should get soon so I will report back if she is true for anything she says about me or my family? I got a free reading from Cheri22 where she said boy. I know she gets a few right and people seem to like her but she also gets heaps wrong so I don't think I would recommend paying for a reading from her. I think I would try Cara as she seems good but there isn't a lot of feed back about her if you search on Google so its hard to judge if she is the best or not. Anyway I will post if she seems good from her tarot reading.
    Last edited by jude17; December 16th, 2011 at 12:48 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am picking up a reading.... you will adopt 10 cats and a chicken.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, purplepoet!!

Jude, it took a few days for her to get back to me, but she is the sweetest!! Even if she is wrong (I hope she's not!) she asked me some questions and I answered her back, and she was very responsive, sweet, and just seems like she's geninue about helping people, since she is totally free. She did amaze me.

I think I'm going to try Cara or Roseknows...we'll see. I shouldn't pay money for these kind fo things, but they are so addictive!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fresas View Post
    I wanted to give you ladies an update. I heard from Cara today!

Remeber, IC1111 said girl. She did not say what month or anything. She also shared some relevant things for my personal life.

I told Cara my name and my date of birth. She did not ask for anything else.

Cara also predicted a girl! She gave a very detailed look at the girl, what she may look like, and what her personality and character may be. It was very positive.

She said I would probably conceive the end of February/early March and have a late 2012 baby. I have been wanting a December 2012 daughter so this would be great if it happened!

She said she also saw a boy, but did not receive any information about him.

Cara also shared some personal insight about my current attitude/chakra which was also quite accurate.

These are the things she used in addition to the cards:

rose quartz
    moonstone
    tourmaline
    lapis

She gave specific reasons why she used these.

The cards she drew were the III of chalices (a celebration card), the queen of chalices (femininity and personality details), and a base chakra card (my negative energy...oops!).

She mentioned numbers, which is how she arrived at the conception month and another number which I have to see if it will be significant for the baby.

I emailed her back to thank her and confirm some of the information she shared.
    similar to what she said for me then...
    she predicted me a march BFP for a late 2012 baby
    first card was "ace of chalices"
    described her physical appearance and personality (petite, fair haired, healthy, she was shown a butterfly, and baby will have a strong willed nature - picked the card "Queen of Swords")
    said that the 3rd would be significant for her
    she also drew the base chakra card and said I need to be more positive

she was also shown a boy in my future but with no timescale

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, purplepoet!!

Jude, it took a few days for her to get back to me, but she is the sweetest!! Even if she is wrong (I hope she's not!) she asked me some questions and I answered her back, and she was very responsive, sweet, and just seems like she's geninue about helping people, since she is totally free. She did amaze me.

I think I'm going to try Cara or Roseknows...we'll see. I shouldn't pay money for these kind fo things, but they are so addictive!
    I hope Itabu gets back to me then. Cara also said the 3rd would be important for my girl. That makes me a bit suspicious that there seem to be a lot of babies with a significant number 3?
    Last edited by jude17; December 16th, 2011 at 08:25 PM.

Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast