Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a few readings. IC1111 told me boy while over on IG. Sister Haven told me girl and had a lot of other info spot on. Her timing for my pregnancy was right as well(told me that she knew I wanted to wait until the Fall to TTC but that this baby would sneak in earlier than expected. The private medium I use here(in my town) also told me that I would have a girl ... And that I may have 5 kids. Sister Haven seems to have a really great track record for guessing correct gender, which made me feel better I still don't really put much stock into it all because all the mediums I asked for DS3 were wrong!!! Ugh.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a reading from IC1111 on sweetbabybump too. They have a whole part of the forum devoted to her readings - just register and post a question in the ongoing 'Reading Thread' and she'll answer it when she gets to it. I was predicted to get a pink BFP in September, and I'm hoping she's right!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I got a reading from IC1111 on sweetbabybump too. They have a whole part of the forum devoted to her readings - just register and post a question in the ongoing 'Reading Thread' and she'll answer it when she gets to it. I was predicted to get a pink BFP in September, and I'm hoping she's right!
    Oh my gosh! I just got one from IC1111

Here it is:
    Thanks for coming!! I see 3.....and a painful O....seems right sided...so a BIG O...has the doc done an u/s to check follicles?? Hmmm....Girllllllll!!!! I am thinking multiples for sure....2 boys and a girl....I hope and pray they all stick!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!! I think with the sight of multiples that it may be your last LOL... So....either way I see 3 babies.....2 boys and girl...possibly broken into 2 pregnancies...but 3 none the less!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.............

I answered her question about the doctor and asked when she sees this happening... I will let you know what she says...
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, happyheart - that's quite a prediction!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, happyheart - that's quite a prediction!
    I don't know what to think at the moment. lol

I have been so so so worried about my chances of even conceiving one......
    Mom to
    Due The End Of July

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ic1111 predicted boy for me, she was wrong on alot of things about me, she said I had to be a leader on everything and I actually avoid being a leader on anything, she says I cant sit still always busy and I am a huge bookworm, I like to lay around and read outside lol or sit and watch the rain quietly and that more boys have been born in my family and thats not true either, everybody has girls in my family, I am the only one with boys lol so since she was wrong about all that and more then I am hoping she is wrong about only seeing boys for me lol

edit to say: I actually went back and reread what she said(I copy and paste it and saved it lol) she said that my 4th child would be another boy , which threw me off because my 4th boy is 2yrs old, I told her that I had 4 boys and she just said oh I saw your siggy and only saw 3 boys (ds4 bear smilie wouldnt fit on the same line as ds1,ds2,ds3 so it was below them I guess causing her to overlook him) but then she never corrected herself in saying then #5 will be a boy so I never really got a correct reading what #5 will be, becuase #4 is obvisously a boy because he is 2yrs old lol
    Last edited by XXdreaming; September 1st, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy heart--wow, you are in for a busy time if that comes true! DM, I hope you are getting that baby girl! Too bad I can't get a reading form Sister Haven-she seems to have closed up shop.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will go see what she says. I hope she was right for you!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    How do you find both of those people? Do you have addresses for them? I know it is all supposed to be in fun, but so far I have had 2 of them tell me the exact same thing (and it wasn't what I wanted to hear!) so I am thinking that if I get a few more predictions, and they are all the same, I might reconsider my sway. And if they are different, well, then I will feel better. Maybe that sounds dumb...
    They both are on ebay.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Psychic-Re...item3a64a38742

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Psychic-Read...item27b9d4fbc9
    Mom to
    Due The End Of July

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Happy heart--wow, you are in for a busy time if that comes true! DM, I hope you are getting that baby girl! Too bad I can't get a reading form Sister Haven-she seems to have closed up shop.
    I am interested in her response as I asked her a couple of questions. Gosh.... I just don't know... lol....
    Mom to
    Due The End Of July

Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast