Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Happy heart--wow, you are in for a busy time if that comes true! DM, I hope you are getting that baby girl! Too bad I can't get a reading form Sister Haven-she seems to have closed up shop.
    I know such a bummer
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had one done by IC at sweetbabybump. She said girl, which I hope is correct, but she was wrong about a lot. She said I have a hard time with female friends and have a lot of guy friends. I don't have a single male friend. She also said I was masculine, which I don't see either. Hopefully she is right about having a girl though.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had Ruby predict a boy for my conceived this November or born November 2012. IC1111 predicted twin girls and possibly another pregnancy with another girl (or all three at once as triplets!), also conceived around the same time as Ruby said. I did do a bit or research on Ruby and I am not sure if she is genuine or not? There is some weird stuff relating to her if you search the web! Has anyone had any correct predictions from her? Obviously I hope IC1111 is correct as I already have two boys and would love a girl SO much. But I really don't know if we will have anymore kids as I think we should just be happy with our two boys. I really want to believe that IC1111 is correct but I can't help wondering if she has picked up on my family make up as I am a twin and we have an older sister?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know about Ruby But I know lot's of ppl where complaining about her...and she says she got a accuracy rate of 95%and read her blog about it. But you don't see ANY negative post there so Im sure she only let them post it if it's positive.
    She also told me I will have a bfp in Aug. or or conceive this Aug. or give birth Aug. 2012 and it's a girl...well Im not happy .
    For sure no bfp and we dont ttc in Aug. so I hope the girl part isn't true either!
    She also said another baby in March 2013 or 2014 and a boy.
    Well no way I want another pregnancy that late so I hope to get a boy now!!

But you know at least she ask for some of your info. How on earth IC111 do it? She don't ask for nothing ( not even BD , name ect.) just do a reading for a "post" how can she predict anything personal about you like that i don't get it.
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe those that already got a reading from ic1111 they should go to babybump and get another reading under a different name and see if its the same lol to see if she is right
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXdreaming View Post
    maybe those that already got a reading from ic1111 they should go to babybump and get another reading under a different name and see if its the same lol to see if she is right
    Cunning!! But I like it!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    She also told me I will have a bfp in Aug. or or conceive this Aug. or give birth Aug. 2012 and it's a girl .

Ruby told me this exact same thing!! I guess we could still have an august baby if we get pregnant in November/December, but a different psychic told me I would get pregnant in January.

I wish I could hear the amount of times these people were wrong! That would make me feel better!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I gave IC1111 my birthday and hubby's to get a reading. I desperately want to believe IC1111 so I have been following her threads to see how many she gets right. There have been a few wrong though which she is putting down to 'seeing' what gender people already have or what people 'want' to have. I desperately want a girl and was just commenting a few weeks before her prediction that twin girls would be so great, as it would be great to have 2 girls, so I wonder if this is what she picked up on?

She did say something in my original reading about someone in our family having a sore knee and the little girl was laughing about this. This didn't make any sense until my husband pointed out that I was sitting right in front of our dog who was at the time stuck in a cage as she had just had a major operation on her knee.
    About Ruby, the same time she gave me my prediction I read other predictions that she gave people and she seemed to be predicting a lot of conception/births for Nov 2011/2012?
    Last edited by jude17; September 4th, 2011 at 06:39 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Ruby told me this exact same thing!! I guess we could still have an august baby if we get pregnant in November/December, but a different psychic told me I would get pregnant in January.

I wish I could hear the amount of times these people were wrong! That would make me feel better!
    Yeah that is funny! ANd I hope I get a bfp in Sept. Oct. because I don't want to try in Nov!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jude- at least you gave birthdays for IC but she also read with nothing at all!!! Like -oh hi can you tell me bla bla and she writes back _oh yeah you will have this and this bla bla. Now how is she doing a reading for YOU like that??
    And sorry but if she picks up on what i wish then she did not "really" saw what i gonna have right?
    ugghh We just all wish so much we believe in anything I guess.
    +1

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast