Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TV show about family with 8 boys

Last year it was on our television, the Gavrilovic family with 8 sons. Father is the one who wants a daughter and they will try one last time for baby girl daddy wants. Father is 38, mother 33.

They live in extreme poverty with no water in the house, but they are very nice and modest people and boys are clean and well behaved and grateful for everything. Mother is making bread each morning not bcos they are too fancy to buy it somewhere but because it is the cheapest way. Most of the time they eat beans, sometimes eggs, meat rarely'n'barely.

Show has 10 (or more?) episodes and during that time sponsors helped the family to stand on their own feet and get beds for boys etc. They are NOT on well fair.

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_UJOXIH3Q 1st episode, it's in Serbian and I would love to translate it for you, if someone has idea how, please tell me

Note: At the beginning, mom is crying out of happiness bcos someone came to help. She repeated few times she wants nothing for herself, only for her children. From swaying point of view, she drinks lots of black coffee, works alot, eats home made bread...
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bet she is a strong woman, like lean muscle. Add this to the protein from the occasional eggs, hmm I wonder if they have fish on occasion? This does sound good to watch! It wouldn't matter for me if its in Serbian as my computer doesn't have sound lol If you see anything else on there ZB let us know!

And its nice that they are helping them out, hopefully they will follow them in the future!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The fact that they are poor and eat bread and little meat would all be girl sway factors. Maybe it's to do with the father???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think ELP might be right, that she is strong woman since she works very hard physically 24/7 they don't have washing machine so she washes all the laundry by hands.
    But I agree with swish, it all sounds like girls only. Father is a smoker

I was watching the show occasionally mostly to see what she was eating ( yes, I know I'm obsessed) BTW, having only boys wasn't the focus of that show, but need to help large family with practically nothing. It was my focus to see what swayed so powerful LOL!

I think they ended up with # 9, but I'll have to check that.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is crazy! Be interesting to study them, I obsessively watch want all girl mums put in the shopping trollies!! We've all gone sway crazy!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by swish View Post
    We've all gone sway crazy!!
    you bet we did!
    They are expecting #9 but they don't know the gender yet!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to be able to understand what they are saying,im super interested in the show even if they had mixed genders but the fact that they have soo many of one gender makes it even more interesting to me.Plus it is rare to see a family with more boys than I have
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gender ratio is SO complicated, I just read a study about the Dutch famine in WW2 and they ended up having slightly more boys than girls even though they had no food. I think there HAVE to be other things that can affect/undo the diet aspects, like testosterone. That woman may NEED massive amounts of testosterone just to get through her day to day life, KWIM??

ETA - the boys are so cute though!! OMG what I wouldn't give for just one or two more during those long years when I thought we were done!!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; September 11th, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by swish View Post
    That is crazy! Be interesting to study them, I obsessively watch want all girl mums put in the shopping trollies!! We've all gone sway crazy!!
    I have def. noticed that girl moms seem to shop at different stores than boy moms do! I always see boy moms at Costco (buying huge packages of macaroni and cheese) and girl moms at Target (buying glitter and hairbows)!! Cause, or effect??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just waiting for the day when somebody asks me what I'm staring out - um, I was looking in your trolley to see what you eat and then checking how fat or thin it's made you and then I'm looking to see what sex your children are!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast