Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need someone to talk to...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just needed some sort of outlet. I am 25 weeks with a baby girl with my fiancé. This will be our first child together but I also have two boys and he has a daughter. I love him more than I love anything. I've never truly been in love with a man until I met him. Unfortunately I have been in a serious funk ever since getting pregnant. I'm extremely sensitive and my moods swings are severe. I will cry and get angry over the smallest things. I'm constantly worried about our relationship and that makes things worse. He has become so distant because of my behaviour which makes me more upset and it's just a vicous cycle. I don't know what to do, I keep telling him I will try harder but I always mess up again. I have been going through very stressful things recently though which have contributed to this. My ex ( who physically abused me) is trying to have a very nasty custody battle with me over my two boys. And my fiancé found out that a woman who had a baby a year ago thinks that he is the father ( from before my fiancé and I met) and I've had a hard time accepting that. We probably rushed things. It just felt so right at the time. I think just letting all of this out though is going to make me feel a lot better so if you managed to read through all my awful cell phone typing, thank you lol.
    Step 2011, 2012, 2015, baby girl due August 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi belle,

Pregnancy does send us all a bit crazy - I'm right there with you!

However, if you think it could be something 'more' than normal pregnancy hormone related feelings, please consider talking to your dr or midwife as you could be suffering from prenatal depression. They could recommend some councilling and/ or meds to help.

Good luck honey xx
    Last edited by Kittybear; May 20th, 2017 at 06:39 AM.
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's no wonder you feel upset with all that going on. I also get a really short fuse when I'm pregnant and I'd just apologize when it happens but at the same time, don't feel so desperate that you give him a pass, either. I also got pregnant pretty quick and I was bending over backwards with my then fiance (now husband) and excusing it when he did stuff that he shouldn't have and it created bad habits in our relationship. So I guess my point is, don't overreact over nothing but don't let it mess with your head to such an extent that you're not setting up a pattern where he's the one deciding what is ok and not, like he's the dad and you're the naughty kid. It's really not a good dynamic to fall into!

Good luck and I hope you are feeling better about everything soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ