Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serena Williams had a girl ?????

Whaaaaaaat ?

With the amount of muscle she has and the competitive nature of her tennis, all the training , ambition, winning !!! And her body. It's a muscle machine. I would have bet all my money on her having a boy.

I guess everyone can have a girl ! If this doesn't prove everyone has a chance I don't know what will. Unless she had ivf ???? When you have ivf does it really matter what you're inclined to having ?

I can pretty much predict who is having what by now (thanks to atomics years of research ) but this is literally the
    First one I got wrong amongst friends and celebrities. I'm very humble I know.

Very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

2. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, right?? Plus athletes have more sons than the general population, proven in studies. But you're right, everyone CAN have a girl!! i have found that I have several women with Sjogren's who end up with girls. Lots of factors come into play and not always the obvious ones.

The one I got wrong where I was like whaa?? was Pink. I was so sure she'd have a boy!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I know, right?? Plus athletes have more sons than the general population, proven in studies. But you're right, everyone CAN have a girl!! i have found that I have several women with Sjogren's who end up with girls. Lots of factors come into play and not always the obvious ones.

The one I got wrong where I was like whaa?? was Pink. I was so sure she'd have a boy!
    Yes pink ! Another one. Just shows that whole 80/20 percent thing too.

I have a friend who has a girl after a boy and she literally has the most athletic muscly body. Has a very strong boy diet. ( maybe girl personality) but she had 3 miscarriages one after another in a very short time and then conceived her girl. I always think that maybe if not for all that horrible heart ache she went through she wouldn't have had a girl. She was desperate for a girl too. Definitely lots of factors play in what gender. But you Ve cracked a code for sure. And no one in the general public really knows anything about swaying. I'd be very proud of myself if I was you.

5. Likes MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think low BF seems to sway girl though! Sure, competitive and muscular is a boy thing -- but there's a threshold it seems! Plus who knows what she was eating?

But IVF also certainly seems a thing -- I'm finding that TONS of celebs do it, and I'd bet athletes would too especially just for scheduling purposes!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullmummy View Post
    Yes pink ! Another one. Just shows that whole 80/20 percent thing too.

I have a friend who has a girl after a boy and she literally has the most athletic muscly body. Has a very strong boy diet. ( maybe girl personality) but she had 3 miscarriages one after another in a very short time and then conceived her girl. I always think that maybe if not for all that horrible heart ache she went through she wouldn't have had a girl. She was desperate for a girl too. Definitely lots of factors play in what gender. But you Ve cracked a code for sure. And no one in the general public really knows anything about swaying. I'd be very proud of myself if I was you.

I certainly hope heartbreak over losses doesn't sway for a girl. :|

9. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I think low BF seems to sway girl though! Sure, competitive and muscular is a boy thing -- but there's a threshold it seems! Plus who knows what she was eating?

But IVF also certainly seems a thing -- I'm finding that TONS of celebs do it, and I'd bet athletes would too especially just for scheduling purposes!
    There is also the idea of "goin' at it like bunnies" where the couples in very new relationships do the whole "sex every day from AF thru O" to conceive and we do have reason to believe that may sway pink, although it is not something I can ever ever recommend as a sway tactic for the reasons I go over in this thread https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html it is something I've seen occur with several people. The (average) families with all boys seem to have regular sex all the time, the (average) families with girls have either a super whole lot of sex or practically none. Since she and Alexis got engaged and had the baby slightly less than 9 months later LOL (been there done that myself, Serena ) I suspect that may have been a factor.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I certainly hope heartbreak over losses doesn't sway for a girl. :|
    No I didn't mean the heart break I meant the multiple loses one after another.

I just didn't want to sound insensitive to her loses, because I had one before this pregnancy and it shook me to the core.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember reading an article about her and she said she had such a strong feeling it was a girl
    Like she just knew
    Part of me thought mmmm is that because she chose it?
    Who knows!
    Gives me hope tho!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And it's weird I seem to have abit of a sixth sense recently about what people will have!
    Shame I can't tell with myself haha

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Serena Williams is vegan and often raw vegan when competing, so this will play a big role.

16. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast