Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

More Boys than Girls?

I have noticed this here and on another gender form as well as other's social media sources almost every other woman want girl. They either have 0 girls or have more boys than girls. But in the other hand only a few have girls and want boys. I would say the ratio is 7:3.
    What could be the reasons? Or boys easy to conceived?.
    Last edited by reemakh; May 29th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have noticed the same thing! And it is discouraging while swaying boy. One of the Facebook groups I'm in some of the ladies aren't so nice about swaying boy because "it's so easy" "boy is the easy one" so that must be a factor

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's because in some countries people are bullied and shamed for wanting boys so people are ashamed to come forward. And also many times it's the same gender parent with the strongest preference, so that would be men and they may not wish to hang out on this kind of site (as most of us are women)

But I have had a couple male clients who want boys this year, I'm hoping to get more!

FWIW both nuthinbutpink who created this site, and I had huge gender desire for boys. I was just so lucky that I got my boy first and then nuthin eventually went HT for hers. But we both really understand wanting boys! I was just greedy and wanted a girl too, but I absolutely would have swayed for a boy if I hadn't gotten mine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes hurrem, Sora liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    I have noticed the same thing! And it is discouraging while swaying boy. One of the Facebook groups I'm in some of the ladies aren't so nice about swaying boy because "it's so easy" "boy is the easy one" so that must be a factor

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ugh I hate that! So sorry.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most women prefer girls, especially as their first child. There’s a desire for a ‘mini-me’ when having a daughter, and sharing your personal aspects of life with her. This is a sentiment I have noticed both online and in person, but it’s most prevalent in western societies. Generally it’s the opposite in other cultures where there is a stronger boy preference for economic and social reasons. But whether you personally want a boy or girl, your gender preference isn’t ‘bad’ or ‘selfish’, there are so many reasons why one wants a boy or girl. Don’t let others make you feel bad about it.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a boy swayer myself I don’t have strong feelings for a ‘mini-me’, but rather want to experience the special bond between a mother and son. But the rest is mystery to me, why exactly do I want a boy? Maybe I see the goodness of my husband and want to see more men like him? So actually I want a ‘mini him’? I’ll never know lol, I just want my cute little guy

(And plus we can never predict how our child will be like, in the end we’re all unique individuals)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reemakh View Post
    I have noticed this here and on another gender form as well as other's social media sources almost every other woman want girl. They either have 0 girls or have more boys than girls. But in the other hand only a few have girls and want boys. I would say the ratio is 7:3.
    What could be the reasons? Or boys easy to conceived?.
    I would say the same as atomic and the others. In some countries, especially western (Europe in particular) you are heavily shamed for wanting a boy. It is seen as unnatural for a woman to want the opposite gender. You're supposed to want a mini-me.

The first thing people will say is along the lines of "Aren't you afraid ? Boys are so violent, so inclined towards war, rape and murder..." (thanks a lot to the feminazis btw).

Then they say "Don't you want a girl you will mold into your own image ? Don't you want female company in your house ? Your husband is enough of a male presence, right ? Don't you want someone to do stuff with ? To talk about, oh idk, whatever you girls like to talk about ?".

And then they say "Why would you want a boy rather than a girl (or why aren't you happy with only your girls) ? Is it possible that... you hate girls ? Do you want them to disappear ? Will you kill the next baby if it isn't a girl, like these despicable all-male countries ? Are you planning to abandonn/murder your daughters if and when you get your son ? That must be it ! You're so inhuman and disgusting !"

The French medias sometimes tackle the subject of swaying and you always, always get these sort of reactions. On the French forums, you can't talk quietly talk about it without getting swarmed by couples who have both/infertile couples calling you horrible names and claiming you're a serial-killer who drink the blood of little baby girls and so on and you don't deserve to be fertile... The blue swayers have it especially hard. The pink ones are a bit more spared. Once they say they don't have a daughter, it's all "Ooooh poor thing, I understand, it must be so terrible to be all alone in a sea of blue XY's ! Well, swaying is not natural but a woman's need for a daughter is so... Let's say we will look the other way for now, okay ?".

I think that's why you get that ratio of more pink than blue. There are many blue swayers, it's just that they are afraid of speaking about it, even with the constant support of pink swayers. Weeks, months, years of being called abnormal and a baby-killer will do that to you, even when you find a safe place such as here. Also, language barrier. Most websites are in english at the very least and some countries are notoriously bad at it. If only they could master the language, I guess we would hear of more blue swayers than we have until now...
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    As a boy swayer myself I don’t have strong feelings for a ‘mini-me’, but rather want to experience the special bond between a mother and son. But the rest is mystery to me, why exactly do I want a boy? Maybe I see the goodness of my husband and want to see more men like him? So actually I want a ‘mini him’? I’ll never know lol, I just want my cute little guy

(And plus we can never predict how our child will be like, in the end we’re all unique individuals)
    For the most part I get along well with men and when I was younger, much better with men. (I've really formed the bulk of my female friendships just over the past 10 years or so). That played very much into why I wanted a boy first (and was also thrilled to have my second boy, so so so happy even tho I didn't have a preference) It was only with my 3rd boy that I started to have that desire for a girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well put Sora!!!

I would say there is also a stigma on women wanting sons that they are defeated women who are doing everything for their husband's sake (even though the vast majority of blue swayers' husbands don't even care about gender!) Like a woman who wants a son is pitiful and being oppressed by her husband or something, which is such nonsense.

12. Thanks Sora thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well put Sora!!!

I would say there is also a stigma on women wanting sons that they are defeated women who are doing everything for their husband's sake (even though the vast majority of blue swayers' husbands don't even care about gender!) Like a woman who wants a son is pitiful and being oppressed by her husband or something, which is such nonsense.
    So true ! I remember with my first pregnancy... when I told my friends "I would like a boy first", they couldn't help but ask "Is it what YOU want or is it what your HUSBAND wants ? Not that he is a bad man but you know... just to be sure ?". Like it was an impossibility even a tomboy like me could wish for a son.

Seems like we were alike at the start except I didn't get my boy in the end. When I was a child, I couldn't imagine getting something other than girls. But as a teenager and a young adult, between the lack of a mother-figure, caring for my brother and experiencing not-so-great friendships with girls whereas I had a great time with boys/male coworkers... well, I started to fear the idea of a daughter, especially starting motherhood with one. I wouldn't have been bothered only getting one after the second or third baby.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast