Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying questions for Atomic

Hi Atomic! My names Tiana.
    I bought your guide and your 21 day meal plan. I have a few questions regarding my sway. I apologize if this is a little long.
    I have no kids yet so I canÂ’t say if my body favors one gender more than the other. My dh has a son already, and weÂ’d love to have a daughter so IÂ’m swaying my best to have a balanced family.
    I would love to incorporate exercising, but I weigh between 100-105 pounds at 5Â’2 and my bmi is around a 19 so IÂ’m not sure thatÂ’s the best case for me or if I can get away with cardio 3 days a week.
    My main question is should I incorporate exercise into my routine? My biggest worry is upping my calories that my body will start to favor having a boy more from the extra food intake.
    My diet now is pretty close to the LE diet. I have 2 shots of espresso in the morning with non-fat milk and sugar. Sometimes I skip breakfast or I eat a bagel with cream cheese. A salad for lunch with berries and low-fat dressing is my go to, and almost always pasta or rice for dinner. Sometimes I eat chicken a couple days a week. I donÂ’t know if I should keep doing what IÂ’m doing with no exercise or incorporate cardio and up my calorie intake. I just worry IÂ’ll sway the opposite direction.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you should absolutely exercise, just up cals to keep weight on. Exercise has gotten such good results that this is the approach we take for everyone and our good results are in people exercising while eating enough to keep weight stable.

Do you have totals for fat, protein, and calories?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m usually between 1300-1500 calories and 30g fat. My protein is higher on some days but I try and stick as close to 40g if I can. Also do you think 6 weeks is too soon to start ttc? I was reading exercise can raise testosterone levels at first.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see you increase to consistently more like 1500-1800 and 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat. If you try to start exercising when eating so little you'll stop ovulating.

Exercise has gotten fantastic results. Don't worry about all those theoretical concerns we had at the start, do the exercise, it's been one of our best tactics (even tho you have to eat a little more to do it)!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ