Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender Reveal Party

My DD was watching one of these and it made me cry! LOL. Anyone had one of these? Thought it was a cute, although very dramatic idea!

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And another-

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is the cutest thing! Awww, happy tears!
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow how exciting. I want a gender reveal party

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a cool idea! I would totally do that!! I wonder if they have the gender written in an envelope by the tech and give it to a bakery or what. Very cool!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting that the mom getting a girl was super excited and the dad getting a boy was super excited!

I could never do that. Having a preference, I would not be good at faking if the baby wasn't the gender I wanted.

Cute idea though!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Interesting that the mom getting a girl was super excited and the dad getting a boy was super excited!

I could never do that. Having a preference, I would not be good at faking if the baby wasn't the gender I wanted.

Cute idea though!
    I would do it, but I'd have to know first. IF or should I say when (LOL) I get my DD I'd do it as long as I knew first!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
    That is a cool idea! I would totally do that!! I wonder if they have the gender written in an envelope by the tech and give it to a bakery or what. Very cool!
    They do!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
    They had the tech write the gender down and put it in 2 envelopes. They give one to the bakery and one they keep so they have something to verify with when they cut the cake!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought so NBP. But I have to agree with you guys, I don't think I could handle it, or fake it if it wasn't the gender I want. Maybe let a close friend know the sex via an envelope (who knows about your gd) and leave it up to them if they do something like that (drops hints or show them videos lol).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast