Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone gone to a real psychic?

Has anyone seen a real life psychic/palm reader? And if you have, what was the experience like? Be as descriptive as possible.

There is one that I'm considering going into for fun but want to have an idea of what it might be like before I walk into it.

Would love some feedback!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep i used to go to them all the time, they hold psychic expos here once a year where all the psychics go, you can buy readings of all sorts, crystals, etc, and have auroa photos taken.

Generally you will have a tarot card reading where the psychic will lay out cards infront of you and explain their meaning, then try to see where it would fit into your life.

When i had my palm read the lady was drawing over the lines on my hand and explaining to me what they ment/said about me.

I had an auroa photo taken and it was totally red all around me, then i was told what that ment.

You will be able to ask specific questions, and from what comes up in the cards, palm or photo you will be given answers.

I have never seen a medium though, i don't really know anyone who has passed, i never met my grandparents for instance and they have all passed, and everyone i love is with me still. I did go to see John Edward when he was in Australia but he didn't have a message for me, but for the people he did speak to, he was fantastic.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had my palm read a couple times, and once I was really worried about my lifeline ( it has a big crack in it) but the palm reader said that even though it looked cracked, there was actually a line there connecting it, so it just meant I would be sick or something. I had surgery in 2010 so maybe that was it.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a lady near me that I have been to twice and she has come out with things and I am like OH MY GOD!! How freaky.. She said my MIL she could see rubbing her knees and legs as in pain.. 2 weeks later my MIL had major probs with her knees.. She was telling me about my d/h his description and personality to a T, She came out and said to me Have you just lost a pregnancy, Like has one only just come away?? And I said yes only just yesterday!!! She has said alot of things that were true, some things i am not sure about but anyway she has got alot spot on!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would suggest going alone, no jewelry, and nothing that gives away anything about yourself. Practice your poker face because if they say I see the (number or letter) and you make any type of face they jump on that.

A lot of them... see your wedding ring and make up stuff about your marriage. Mostly about cheating or illness. Or they see something like a photo your kids in your purse or bracelet and make up stuff about them and play on that.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this is old, but I just saw one at a renaissance festival today and she said I would never give birth to a boy.

I AM GOING CRAZY EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S HOOEY.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I know this is old, but I just saw one at a renaissance festival today and she said I would never give birth to a boy.

I AM GOING CRAZY EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S HOOEY.
    I know what are you feeling. I was in January by a real psychic. She told my that I will have three boys!!! I'm 8 weeks pregnant and think about it everyday.she told me a lot- everything was true. I don't recommend going to them. That's devastating

9. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the reason I will never see one! Eventho I know rationally it is a lot of crap
    If someone said to me I would never have a daughter it would completely devastate me!
    Better to avoid in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes Throwaway_panther, Imama liked this post