Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. These are some great photos!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can someone have a look at mine? (posted on the first page of ultrasound gender determination for guesses). It was 13w + a couple days. I feel like it's right in between the angle percentages. I just read a study posted in the sticky above, and it was rare for girls to have a 25 or so angle at 13w like mine does, but most boys were also angled more than 25%, so I have no idea. Maybe I'm not measuring the angle correctly?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ELP, congrats on bub, gorgeous piccys. Funny though isn't it, the flat nub and curved spine, if it were straightened out, you would think it would indicate girl but I think the potty gives it away. Thank you for sharing too, I think it just gives me a little hope too that I may get my boy even though my pics are a real 50/50 and could go either way. xxx take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello baby2 I've just been comparing your 2nd pic to these myself, and I think they are very similar, I voted boy on your thread. I'll have a look through my other pics as Im sure there is some which look even more similar to yours! Whens your next scan?

Just had a quick look and the best pic I have is my already posted pic 2. But what I see in yours is the same flat bright white line, with the little tell tale white dot at the top missing! My vote is definately on blue for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Hello baby2 I've just been comparing your 2nd pic to these myself, and I think they are very similar, I voted boy on your thread. I'll have a look through my other pics as Im sure there is some which look even more similar to yours! Whens your next scan?

Just had a quick look and the best pic I have is my already posted pic 2. But what I see in yours is the same flat bright white line, with the little tell tale white dot at the top missing! My vote is definately on blue for you.
    I also voted for her, I hope we are right!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I also voted for her, I hope we are right!!!!
    So do I!! just had a look through the videos I was given, but none of them show what I was looking for, darn! I'm sure in my scan there was loads of times with just the white line showing with the clear boy bit missing, but we didn't record any grr! Even the > shape below baby2's bright white line nub looks like my pic 2's > shape under it, it only takes the slightest of twists from the body to the boy bit making it look girly doesnt it!

I really hope were right now

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ELP and Butterfly, I hope you are both right too Thanks ELP for looking through your videos. Appreciate both of your time and love you are both believers lol Next scan on 4th Oct so will keep you posted..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2ontheway View Post
    Hi ELP and Butterfly, I hope you are both right too Thanks ELP for looking through your videos. Appreciate both of your time and love you are both believers lol Next scan on 4th Oct so will keep you posted..
    It will be here before you know it!!!!
    This month has flown!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    its boy

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in love with the last pic! His little legs! It's the cutest thing ever x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123