Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means a lot. That makes me a bit more hopeful that even if it’s not a girl for sure, it’s also not resoundingly a boy either at this point.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it is a boy... it is soooo much fun for your eldest.. And to see them together later on... it is magic for you... Trust me.. I have three boys.. :-) Either way, it will be allright..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A530F met Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dena82 View Post
    If it is a boy... it is soooo much fun for your eldest.. And to see them together later on... it is magic for you... Trust me.. I have three boys.. :-) Either way, it will be allright..

I think I’m going to read your comment many times over. Your words are so comforting and I’ve heard from many moms that the bond between brothers can be unbreakable. I hope so much for my son that he will feel that way because so much of the reason for us wanting another child is for him to have a constant playmate and companion, especially since they will be under 2.5 years apart.

5. Likes Dena82 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The fork makes me lean girl but the angle leans boy.
    Hopefully bubs is curled for a girl x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. I did actually measure the angle to see how high it is and it’s within 30 degrees. From what I’ve read about nub theory, anything between 10-30 degrees is considered inconclusive especially before 12 weeks so that gives me hope! But I’ve also read that once the nub begin to rise, it doesn’t go back down so it really does depend. I’ve heard that some moms who look through various ultrasound photos can see a difference in the angle depending on how baby is positioned, having some shots that make the nub look more angled than others.

So I’m still hoping there’s a little girl in there

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dena82 View Post

I honestly think boys should come in pairs like shoes, I really do!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes JJ66, Dena82 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Is this 12 weeks straight up or later in the 12th week
    Hi Atomic, I think you might be the only one to put my mind at rest and allow me to continue my team green mission by believing that it’s 50:50 until bubs comes out.

I know the nub in my ultrasound is angled and “once they rise they don’t come back down” but I also know that prior to (or even at) 12 weeks, it’s not reliable and also the baby can be at a certain angle that makes the nub look more or less angled depending on their position. And even then, there have been girl nubs that end up as boys and even boyish looking nubs that end up being girls. Right??! Yes. I know that it’s more likely for a girly nub to turn boy and less likely for an angled nub to turn pink but it CAN happen, right!!?

I just read your posts now on your preference not to look into these theories while on team green and boy do I agree!! I thought it would be fun and didn’t realize the guesses would feel as hard to digest as an actual medical confirmation.

Now that I’ve done a bit more research on nub theory and understand it’s limitations, I just need your reassurance that my little adorable ultrasound (while it may look boyish) is in no way an indication either way for sure and it will remain to be seen when the little boy or girl is born. I think if you can tell me it’s 50:50 then I will finally be able to let the guesses I’ve gotten go and continue to dream pink and enjoy the team green experience.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it can happen and I am completely at 50-50 on this one. I literally could not tell, I'm not blowing smoke your way - I literally do not know and would never guess anything other than 50-50 based on this!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    yes it can happen and I am completely at 50-50 on this one. I literally could not tell, I'm not blowing smoke your way - I literally do not know and would never guess anything other than 50-50 based on this!!
    You have no idea how much that puts my mind at ease. I actually expected you to say that based on the angle it’s most likely a boy so hearing 50:50 is such a relief! I really appreciate it and truly value your point of view. Now I’m done guessing and continuing to dream pink

13. Likes Noemi2017, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12