Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    one more question, if on picture #4 is a femur (I thought so as well) so on picture #7 istn't the same but only from bit diffrent angle(i thought so before)? and the gender parts are lower - the lines? Thanks again in advace!!
    Good question, I went back and looked. I think #7 is a piece of femur with also the tip of penis poking out, just at the right angle. In hindsight looking at it again and knowing you are only 15 weeks at the time, it would typically be awfully big for a 15 weeker. There's always a chance instead of the tip of the penis it could be a piece of cord, I don't think I see anything that indicates girl parts here BUT there's not a 'potty shot' exactly in any of them either. When i take pictures of gender I usually put color over it to prove that it's not cord with it so I would say it's a small possibility. I don't want to give you false hope though. When I scan someone especially this early I usually wait until I've seen "it" a couple times while live scanning and then try to give them a super obvious picture or I won't call it this early because some babies can be tricky.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for looking again. This is true that this is just one maybe not a good scan shot, on a live scan you find what you are looking for After this scan he wasn't sure,but suspecting with a high possibility that's a boy, but don't know why he was not looking at the potty shot. During my first scan at 12 weeks when I heard that that this is a girl and healty felt like a won on a life lottery. I told him that it's not time to treat it seriously and he said:why not?I see labia and nothing will grow up there so yes this is sure...I was really confiused but I wanted so much to be true that I've started belive it. During my next scan with another Dr at 15week I said to him with smile..I already know that this is a girl and he said for me looks like a boy..and I felt like almost going to faint. Next scan will have 9th of Jan with the same Dr who said that nothing will grow up. Will up date you And what is on the pic #8? Why he zoom it? It looks like he want to show me that this is penis? First time when I looked at attched pics I thought no way It can't be pesnis is too big but looks indeed like penis I still have a little bit hope that maybe I will have a surprise yet Have a good day and thank you once again and sorry for ma language but I am not native.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2blue1pink View Post
    Nothing is a 100% and live scanning is always better than a still image so there's a chance we could all be wrong. Not a huge one. I would say about 80% confidence boy.

If the doctor is just a regular obgyn, I really wouldn't trust much of what they say about ultrasounds. I work with residents at a large teaching hospital and they spend exactly one month of their residency, less than 8 hours a day, learning to do/read ultrasounds. I went to school full time for almost 2 years and probably about 1000 hours of clinical experience by the time we graduated, to become a sonographer, plus we take board exams only on ultrasounds. (A lot of doctors actually aren't even registered/qualified to "read" ultrasounds)...the exception being most maternal fetal medicine doctors are really experienced with ultrasounds and those are the doctors that read our ultrasounds where I work. (They do several extra years of schooling over what a normal obgyn does, though.)

It's up to you to decide if you can wait or not to find out gender definitively. I personally would try to wait until 20 weeks but I'm a hypocrite because I scan myself at work at least once a week.
    This.

Of the wrong guesses people have gotten on ultrasounds the majority of them have been given by doctors.

I just really don't want you to get your hopes up. Please guard your heart and expect to hear boy, then if you hear girl it will be time to celebrate. I"m so sorry this happened, it sucks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Thank you so much for looking again. This is true that this is just one maybe not a good scan shot, on a live scan you find what you are looking for After this scan he wasn't sure,but suspecting with a high possibility that's a boy, but don't know why he was not looking at the potty shot. During my first scan at 12 weeks when I heard that that this is a girl and healty felt like a won on a life lottery. I told him that it's not time to treat it seriously and he said:why not?I see labia and nothing will grow up there so yes this is sure...I was really confiused but I wanted so much to be true that I've started belive it. During my next scan with another Dr at 15week I said to him with smile..I already know that this is a girl and he said for me looks like a boy..and I felt like almost going to faint. Next scan will have 9th of Jan with the same Dr who said that nothing will grow up. Will up date you And what is on the pic #8? Why he zoom it? It looks like he want to show me that this is penis? First time when I looked at attched pics I thought no way It can't be pesnis is too big but looks indeed like penis I still have a little bit hope that maybe I will have a surprise yet Have a good day and thank you once again and sorry for ma language but I am not native.
    it's because potty shots are less accurate at 15 weeks. It's totally normal for them to tell gender NOT with potty shots at that stage because it can be hard to tell with potty shots then.

Yes please please update us - we are crossing our fingers for you!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So the first Dr made a mistake looking at the potty shot and telling me that he is sure of what he saw.
    Thank you and sure I will update you!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We all hope he was right! But yes that is what we're concerned about.

Good luck!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot!! I have 3 weeks from now to get used to for both options and start thinking that it makes no difference

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I want to give you an update. After new scan there is no doubts that this is a boy for 100%. Fortunatelty healthy and I should focus now on this. Still feel some regret but hope will disappear at the same time as baby will appear Thank you all for your help!Name:  20190109_154300.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  198.2 KB

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you "2blue1pink" for your help, advice and sharp eye It's 100% boy now, you can see picture in my post below.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm sorry this is not what you were hoping for. But huge congrats on your new beautiful son on the way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123