Conversation Between vickyaust and Leechez

2 Visitor Messages

1. (part 2)
    We would like to have our fourth by the end of next year, which would mean cycling around March (this also coincides with our anniversary, good excuse for a family holiday!) I have had the same OB for all three kids and have a good relationship with him (I had to have C sections, due to 4.5kg babies, I also hope this doesn't affect my chances) I'm worried about what he will think about going HT for a girl and hope he supports me. Who did you get to do all your pretesting etc?
    I know your over in the US at the moment and I'm so excited for you wishing you all the very best. So I appreciate your probably very busy and have a lot on your mind, so understand if you don't reply to this, but I was just wondering if you had any words of wisdom or advice you could give me?
  2. Hi Vickyaust, (part 1)
    I'm just new to this (apologies if i don't quite get the lingo, i am still learning)but find myself looking at forums that you have posted on alot of the topics and questions i have, i think we are somewhat similar, i'm also a nurse! However i am in sydney. I'm just starting out in this journey. I am 30. I have a 5 month old, my third boy, my other two are 3 and a half and 22 months. I fell naturally with all of them, rather quickly. I have contacted Stephanie at HRC, just waiting for her to reply with some consult times. I'm still bf, but I saw that Dr Potter likes you to stop for a few months before cycling. However in the last 4 and a half years I have only had about 5 periods (due to being pregnant or bf) and I think I have a long cycle around 48 days (prior to this I was on the pill and had a regular cycle) I hope this doesn't affect the process. I will need to do message in 2 parts as I wrote to much, sorry!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2